The Pussy Grabber Pooched it

That's rich Katzguts; especially when when we have the goods on Dementia Joe (the hair-sniffing pedo) cutting very shady business deals with a Chinese oligarch (Ye Iinming) who was directly connected to the CCP. And then there's the "Fang Fang Bang Bang " scandal which began with the recent disclosure of incontrovertible evidence that Democrat dickhead, Eric Swalwell, (who IS STILL a sitting member on the House Intelligence Committee) had spent a number of years playing "hide the sausage" with a nubile, young Chinese spy named "Christine" Fang, who, apart from whatever US State secrets she gleaned via "pillow talk" from dumbo Eric, also had unfettered access to his office in DC.

Dachshund

PS: Katzguts is so desperate to get laid that he fucks the hair on a barber shop floor ! :laugh::laugh:

That's rich Katzguts when when we have the goods on Dementia Joe (the hair-sniffing pedo) doing dirty business deals with a Chinese oligarch who was directly connected to the CCP. And then there's the "Fang Fang Bang Bang " scandal which began with the recent disclosure of incontrovertible evidence that Democrat dickhead, Eric Swalwell, who IS STILL a sitting member on the House Intelligence Committee have spent a number of years playing "hide the sausage" with a nubile, young Chinese spy named "Christine" Fang, who, apart from whatever US State secrets she gleaned via "pillow talk" from dumbo Eric, also had unfettered access to his office in DC.

Dachshund

Katzguts is so desperate to get laid that he fucks the hair on a barber shop floor ! :laugh::laugh:

Your guy is a loser

That's rich Katzguts; especially when when we have the goods on Dementia Joe (the hair-sniffing pedo) cutting very shady business deals with a Chinese oligarch (Ye Iinming) who was directly connected to the CCP. And then there's the "Fang Fang Bang Bang " scandal which began with the recent disclosure of incontrovertible evidence that Democrat dickhead, Eric Swalwell, (who IS STILL a sitting member on the House Intelligence Committee) had spent a number of years playing "hide the sausage" with a nubile, young Chinese spy named "Christine" Fang, who, apart from whatever US State secrets she gleaned via "pillow talk" from dumbo Eric, also had unfettered access to his office in DC.

Dachshund

PS: Katzguts is so desperate to get laid that he fucks the hair on a barber shop floor ! :laugh::laugh:

What about the woman who said that Both Trump and Epstein raped her when she was 13 in 1994????????????

The cult would grab pussy publicly if trump told them to

They are going to kill people once Biden is sworn in

Your guy is a loser

My guy WON the election the globalist American Ruling Class and their foreign associates (including scum like George Soros) paid for the Democrats to put the fix in on election night 3rd November. We're talking about INDUSTRIAL SCALE fraud and there is now mathematical proof that it took place. The Democrats are cheats, liars, unscrupulous low-life , corrupt, criminal ,DOGs. And if you think 71 million Americans and President Trump - who will NEVER SURRENDER are going to allow a feeble-minded, deviant, RAT DROPPING[/B,] like "Sleepy Joe" Biden, to get away with it - THINK AGAIN.

Dachshund

Your guy is a loser

My guy WON the election ! The globalist ,American Ruling Class and their foreign associates (including scum like George Soros) paid for the Democrats to put the fix in on election night, 3rd November. We're talking about INDUSTRIAL SCALE fraud and there is now mathematical proof that it took place. The Democrats are cheats, liars, unscrupulous low-life , corrupt, criminal ,DOGs. And if you think 71 million Americans and President Trump - who will NEVER SURRENDER are going to allow a feeble-minded, deviant, RAT DROPPING[/B,] like "Sleepy Joe" Biden, to get away with it - THINK AGAIN.

Dachshund

The cult would grab pussy publicly if trump told them to

They are going to kill people once Biden is sworn in

Someone should grab YOUR pussy, I think (unlikely), because you are obviously a very frustrated women in need of a real man. Not the kind of low-testosterone, limp-wristed leftist males you probably associate with.

Dachshund

My guy WON the election the globalist American Ruling Class and their foreign associates (including scum like George Soros) paid for the Democrats to put the fix in on election night 3rd November. We're talking about INDUSTRIAL SCALE fraud and there is now mathematical proof that it took place. The Democrats are cheats, liars, unscrupulous low-life , corrupt, criminal ,DOGs. And if you think 71 million Americans and President Trump - who will NEVER SURRENDER are going to allow a feeble-minded, deviant, RAT DROPPING[/B,] like "Sleepy Joe" Biden, to get away with it - THINK AGAIN.

Dachshund

And yet trumps attorney Bill Barr says there is no need for special counsel to be appointed.

Cowards like you will always surrender. It is only a question as to who. You did so to trump.

What about the woman who said that Both Trump and Epstein raped her when she was 13 in 1994????????????

Yes, that sounds like a very plausible and credible allegation., indeed ! In particular, as it is alleged to have taken place 26 years ago and hasonly been reported recently. In fact, I'd rate it right up there with Christine Blasey-Ford's testimony against Brett Kavanaugh.

Dachshund

Last edited:
And yet trumps attorney Bill Barr says there is no need for special counsel to be appointed.

Cowards like you will always surrender. It is only a question as to who. You did so to trump.

Yes, Billy Barr would say that, wouldn't he ? (BECAUSE HE'S A RULING CLASS STOOGE, YOU MORON !!!)

On the subject of cowards who lack moral courage, do you SERIOUSLY believe that Barr was not lying through his gutless teeth when he stated he felt that the scale of the election fraud that took place on 3rd of Nov was not sufficient to warrant being further investigated. Bill Barr was a spineless ,fat, leftist Deep State slug, more worried about his state pension than doing his job like a man. I hear he's "retired" now, what a devastating loss to the American justice system .

Do you understand that if Biden is inaugurated on the 20th of January YOUR COUNTRY IS FINISHED ...FUCKED ....KAPUT What was America becomes a 3rd world shithole, but not for the Democrat Government and the American ruling class (they stay rich and powerful). It becomes a shithole for SUCKERS LIKE YOU who never managed to work out out the giant swindle that was being pulled on them.

Enjoy it.

Dachshund

Last edited:
Someone should grab YOUR pussy, I think (unlikely), because you are obviously a very frustrated women in need of a real man. Not the kind of low-testosterone, limp-wristed leftist males you probably associate with.

Dachshund

Eat shit and don’t die

Maybe if you left off constantly fingering you tiny pants worm you might be able to think about politics clearly instead of constantly thinking about sex

I would kill fucking dead anyone who tried to grab my sex parts without my permission

Fucking dead

Deceased

Lifeless

Nonexistent

Are you catching on you shit brick perv

I would rip your tiny rancid prick out at its roots and shove it in your gapping mouth to preserve the evidence for the police

Yes, Billy Barr would say that, wouldn't he ? (BECAUSE HE'S A RULING CLASS STOOGE, YOU MORON !!!)

On the subject of cowards who lack moral courage, do you SERIOUSLY believe that Barr was not lying through his gutless teeth when he stated he felt that the scale of the election fraud that took place on 3rd of Nov was not sufficient to warrant being further investigated. Bill Barr was a spineless ,fat, leftist Deep State slug, more worried about his state pension than doing his job like a man. I hear he's "retired" now, what a devastating loss to the American justice system .

Do you understand that if Biden is inaugurated on the 20th of January YOUR COUNTRY IS FINISHED ...FUCKED ....KAPUT What was America becomes a 3rd world shithole, but not for the Democrat Government and the American ruling class (they stay rich and powerful). It becomes a shithole for SUCKERS LIKE YOU who never managed to work out out the giant swindle that was being pulled on them.

Enjoy it.

Dachshund

Harm Americans and you will get dead

We will blow your racists heads off

Eat shit and don’t die

Maybe if you left off constantly fingering you tiny pants worm you might be able to think about politics clearly instead of constantly thinking about sex

I would kill fucking dead anyone who tried to grab my sex parts without my permission

Fucking dead

Deceased

Lifeless

Nonexistent

Are you catching on you shit brick perv

I would rip your tiny rancid prick out at its roots and shove it in your gapping mouth to preserve the evidence for the police

Yeah, I'm sure you would, I bet you're a regular, little ball-tearer, just like Andrea Dworkin (barf !)

Don't worry, no one's going to grab you by the pussy, that only happens to attractive, non-insane - looking women.

Dachshund

Last edited:
You better believe no one will

I’d fucking kill them and one look in my eyes would shrivel your little undies slug

I wish you fuck farts would realize exactly how stupid it is to talk about women looking good enough to be attacked is

Another point is you can’t see anyone here idiot

Fucking dead

Dont you forget it soon to be in prison for sexual assault want to be

Nonexistent

You better believe no one will

I’d fucking kill them and one look in my eyes would shrivel your little undies slug

I wish you fuck farts would realize exactly how stupid it is to talk about women looking good enough to be attacked is

Another point is you can’t see anyone here idiot

Fucking dead

Dont you forget it soon to be in prison for sexual assault want to be

Nonexistent
Bump....

Remember your stand your ground feces faces?

I can kill you if you attack me

Exhumans

No longer alive

Literally dickless

Back