the real reason for neocon warlust/regime change in Iran: read the business news

I was thinking more along the lines of 'Kissn' Cousins'...y'all talk alike...and kiss each others butts frequently...
:eek:

Lol whatever dumbass. You quoted one of my posts and called me Beefy on another thread, but run away from it if it makes you feel smarter.

el beefy...and those aren't periods...I may have been a C student in English in HS and College...but damn beefy you must have failed...you are not exactly coherent on most of your posts...maybe ya had a bad day...or were like the Libs love to say...Drunk! This better>>>>>>>>>>>>>>:321:

I pulled a Cawacko, I don't remember making the post! A tad too much Ten High and beer I guess. :D

Not running ............

Lol whatever dumbass. You quoted one of my posts and called me Beefy on another thread, but run away from it if it makes you feel smarter.

at all...and I do believe beefy quantified my making fun of him in the post above...he admitted he was having a good old time(buzzed) like cawacko does...by this response you also must be buzzed!

Back