The Redhead

No, I simply choose to avoid close relationships with young women who might attempt to corrupt me. I can be friends with them, but I am not going to put myself in a situation where I'm alone with them.....

That's not why you odn't 'blend in'. If you want to wait until you find the love of your life, then great. The issues with you are going to be your chauvinist views and your belief that women are to be subservient to men. Good luck with that.

Wanting to be like franco or someone like that is not screwed up ?
No clue at all. the sex thing is just one corner of your messed up mind.

Afraid to be alone with a woman ? don't have very much faith in yourself do you Brent.

That's not why you odn't 'blend in'. If you want to wait until you find the love of your life, then great. The issues with you are going to be your chauvinist views and your belief that women are to be subservient to men. Good luck with that.

At least 75% of my (female) friends agree wives should be submissive to their husbands. They also believe husbands should love their wives. I happen to agree. So long as a couple agrees to this arrangement, it is none of your concern. We believe it is the Biblical marriage based on Ephesians chapter five and several other parts of the Bible.

Wanting to be like franco or someone like that is not screwed up ?
No clue at all. the sex thing is just one corner of your messed up mind.

Afraid to be alone with a woman ? don't have very much faith in yourself do you Brent.

I said I don't want to be alone with a particular SORT of woman.

Thanks for twisting my words.

Actually if you leave out the god helping Israel parts, I think the old testament is pretty much historical.
Of course you have to drop Adam and Eve, Moses parting the waters, etc out.

Back