The Righteous Brothers can cure all our racial problems!

Naturally younger Black people are going to identify with some of America's best Blue-Eyed soul there ever was.

They may have been just as impressed with Roy Hamilton's version of the song that hit the R & B charts as no. 1 back in 1955. The Righteous brothers did the song as a direct tribute to Roy Hamilton. Even though Bobby Hatfield was a very gifted singer, he had to rely on a false vibrato in his vocals as vocal chord vibrato (or natural vibrato such as Elvis had) is much harder to develop than vibrato brought about through the use of the diaphragm. BUT GREAT JOB By the famous Tenor Bobby Hatfield.

Thanks for the video, Geeko. But PLEASE stay away from ANY recordings by Air Supply or Barry Manilow. They ARE hazardous to one's health. Really!;)

Thanks for the video, Geeko. But PLEASE stay away from ANY recordings by Air Supply or Barry Manilow. They ARE hazardous to one's health. Really!;)

I once stopped dating a gal in the late seventies because she wanted me to take her to a Barry Manilow concert.
Damn shame because she was a very nice.

I once stopped dating a gal in the late seventies because she wanted me to take her to a Barry Manilow concert.
Damn shame because she was very nice.

Back