The Road

LULZ. I'm not done yet Damo, but I will tell you if I cry.
You will lie. You know you cried when Old Yeller died, and when Sounder came back, and when Old Dan and Little Anne had the red fern spontaneously grow between them... When Luke realized that Darth Vader was his daddy... When the Ewok's helped them take on the Empire...
When Buffy was canceled... When The flute player married the dork in American Pie three...

Yup. Watermark isn't just a moniker on a message board, ya know....

I totally cried every time old yeller died. I don't know why they always showed that movie to young kids. That was depressing.

I totally cried every time old yeller died. I don't know why they always showed that movie to young kids. That was depressing.
I've actually never seen the movie. Somehow I escaped it. Although I read "To Kill A Mockingbird" as part of my classes four times. (Still a good book, every time.)

You will lie. You know you cried when Old Yeller died, and when Sounder came back, and when Old Dan and Little Anne had the red fern spontaneously grow between them... When Luke realized that Darth Vader was his daddy... When the Ewok's helped them take on the Empire...
When Buffy was canceled... When The flute player married the dork in American Pie three...

Yup. Watermark isn't just a moniker on a message board, ya know....

I still think he was stupid for not doing the hot chick.

Back