The server software is reaching EOL, they tell me it cannot be upgraded so I have to move to a new server...

Damocles

Accedo!
Staff member
So, sometime, not this weekend, but next weekend probably. (Probably). I will have to shut down the server overnight to migrate things.

I won't be upgrading and the data is no longer corrupt so I do not foresee the problems I had last time. But I figured I would let you all get emotionally ready for what should be an overnight change that likely will only affect few of us. (Insomniacs and some folks in other nations possibly).

So, sometime, not this weekend, but next weekend probably. (Probably). I will have to shut down the server overnight to migrate things.

I won't be upgrading and the data is no longer corrupt so I do not foresee the problems I had last time. But I figured I would let you all get emotionally ready for what should be an overnight change that likely will only affect few of us. (Insomniacs and some folks in other nations possibly).
will you hold me?

sweating.gif

I clearly didn't get it done this weekend... So. I'll make sure it gets done next weekend. Geebus...
Whenever you get to it, you get to it. we appreciate everything you do here. You arent our slave here to serve us at our beckoned call LOL. We know you have a life and responsibilities that far outweigh this place. Thanks again.................

Back