The Shame of College Sports

Compare graduation rates of those who spent 4 years at college and played sorts with those who spent four years at college and didn't play sports.

Except that most athletes are enrolled for 5 years.

And even then still don't graduate.

And the ones who don't play sports and stay for 6 years don't all graduate either.

If you want to argue the student athletes are used as money machines, or that they don't get what they deserve for their efforts, you might have an argument.

This line of arguing.......well......not so much.

Funny how you still insist on trying to define my argument.

Someone has to define your arguments, because you certainly won't. You will make an outrageous statement and then refuse to provide any citation or evidence, or you will go back to vague statements in small sentences to avoid being trapped by what you say.

What details? That you're fat? I can't help it if that image is burned into my memory. I'd rather see it gone.

What details? That you're fat? I can't help it if that image is burned into my memory. I'd rather see it gone.
You remember the details of at least two pics I have posted. You remember comments I made 4 years ago. You even remember details about my work.

Yes, oh obsessed one, you remember more details than is healthy. But feel free to keep asking those questions that you don't care about. :palm:

Again, I can't be blamed for having an incredible memory. I even recall you blasting me when it wasn't perfect. Now you're being a fucking hypocrite.

Again, I can't be blamed for having an incredible memory. I even recall you blasting me when it wasn't perfect. Now you're being a fucking hypocrite.

So you recall some things perfectly and other things not so well? Funny, you seem to have no problem remembering details about me and what I posted. Even though you proclaim you don't care.

lol

Back