The Six Million Scam .. What did they know ,and when did they know it?

Where did the number six million come from?

The number seems to have first been mentioned by Dr. Wilhelm Hoettl, an Austrian-born official in the Third Reich and a trained historian who served in a number of senior positions in the SS.

In November 1945, Hoettl testified for the prosecution in the Nuremberg trials of accused Nazi war criminals. Later, in the 1961 trial in Israel of Adolf Eichmann, he also submitted to a lengthy series of questions from the prosecution, speaking under oath from a courtroom in Austria.

On both occasions, he described a conversation he had had with Eichmann, the SS official who had principal responsibility for the logistics of the Jewish genocide, in Budapest in August 1944. In the 1961 testimony, Hoettl recalled how “Eichmann … told me that, according to his information, some 6,000,000 Jews had perished until then -- 4,000,000 in extermination camps and the remaining 2,000,000 through shooting by the Operations Units and other causes, such as disease, etc.”

https://www.haaretz.com/jewish/holo...-6-million-where-is-the-figure-from-1.5319546

They counted all the legs and divided by 2.

I’m on my way.

Salutatorian-3.png

Thrown-under-the-bus.jpg

They counted all the legs and divided by 2.

For anyone that really wants to know where the 6 million total came from there's a compendium from each concentration camp listing methods of deaths in their economics of trading for Arab oil to run the Nazi war machine.

Oh. Having the truth spoken makes someplace stormfront? And don't bitch about the owners or mods on this account. If I were allowed to debate you on the matter, I would destroy you. Then smash the pieces into tinier pieces.

you got the talking part over with, nazi chickenshit.

It’s a kick in the shorts.

In business and investing, term microcap stock (also micro-cap)
refers to the stock of public companies in the United States which
have a market capitalization of roughly $50 million to $300 million.

Shares outstanding are all the shares of a corporation that have
been authorized, issued and purchased by investors and are held
by them. They are distinguished from treasury shares, which are
shares held by the corporation itself, thus representing no exercisable rights.

Oh. Having the truth spoken makes someplace stormfront? And don't bitch about the owners or mods on this account. If I were allowed to debate you on the matter, I would destroy you. Then smash the pieces into tinier pieces.

As the new McCarthyism is the communism of Christiananality pedophilia where continuing the USA employing, protecting & serving WW II Nazis while maintaining Kristallnacht traditions in thieving US Constitutions - old glory's - old testaments for their second coming came back as a 9/11 patriot act under color of law just as Palestinians rocket attacks on Israel for Nazi business contract security......

Back