The state of America #3

First off, let me offer my sincere condolences that you are losing lawncare jobs to immigrants. No American like you should have to go begging when there are jobs around. But you don't need to worry about the immigrants here on H1B visas since you don't compete in that space.

But I feel for ya buddy. Hope you are able to find some new work. Have you thought about getting an education and maybe trying for something better? Just a thought.

Sources on the suckers and losers/

Already provided. Apparently John Kelley confirms it.

I disagree with Trump's comments about McCain.

Good. But just remember: that's what Trump actually thinks about POW's. The man who dodged the draft in Vietnam.

If you want to vote for that, cool. But don't go posting memes about soldiers and how the Dems don't respect them.

Already provided. Apparently John Kelley confirms it.

Good. But just remember: that's what Trump actually thinks about POW's. The man who dodged the draft in Vietnam.

If you want to vote for that, cool. But don't go posting memes about soldiers and how the Dems don't respect them.
Was not provided. Your link said "sources". Let's hear the video or audio.

Was not provided. Your link said "sources". Let's hear the video or audio.

Not playing your games. You know what the fuck I'm talking about. You guys play these STUPID games feigning ignorance. It's sickening. You fuck ups either need to come up with an EXCUSE for Trump or you need to figure out why you hate Kelley so much.

Get your shit straight. It's not my circus.

You guys are always on the back foot because Trump is a fuckin' idiot and you guys know it.

Not playing your games. You know what the fuck I'm talking about. You guys play these STUPID games feigning ignorance. It's sickening. You fuck ups either need to come up with an EXCUSE for Trump or you need to figure out why you hate Kelley so much.

Get your shit straight. It's not my circus.

You guys are always on the back foot because Trump is a fuckin' idiot and you guys know it.
Big Hug!

1727292700757.png

1725360270632.png

Reactions: TOP
Why do you MAGA folks think being a fucking nasty ass douche all the time means you are good people worthy of respect or anything?

Either you actually see Donald Trump for what he is and you LIKE it or you don't which means you are fucked in the head.
Bigger Hug

iu

Reactions: TOP
Back