1: unknown imaginary substance.
2: fish
3: unknown fish/lizard
4: lizards
5: unknown lizard/mammal
6: monkeys
7: missing link (none found so far)
8: humans

Student: Mrs Anderson. I don't believe in evolution.
Teacher: Sally. Go to the Principles office and don't ever say that again.

Is it any wonder some people are so confused?

Evolutionary theory remains the only explanation that fully accounts for all the observations, measurements, data, and evidence discovered in the fields of biology, ecology, anatomy, physiology, zoology, paleontology, molecular biology, genetics, anthropology, and others.

Teacher:

Are you still trying to peddle your blind guesses about the REALITY of existence...as something more than blind guesses?

Really?

Teacher:

Why don't you find a forum for fundamentalist Christians?

Teacher:

yes we get it

YOU HATE SCIENCE

Evolutionary theory remains the only explanation that fully accounts for all the observations, measurements, data, and evidence discovered in the fields of biology, ecology, anatomy, physiology, zoology, paleontology, molecular biology, genetics, anthropology, and others.

hahahahahahahahaha ... Please kudzu, don't confuse Grugore with all that. He's STILL looking for the 'Missing Link', the one that's right between a Monkey ... and a Man.

hahahahahahahahaha ... Please kudzu, don't confuse Grugore with all that. He's STILL looking for the 'Missing Link', the one that's right between a Monkey ... and a Man.

He really should take this to a fundamentalist website.. or maybe Rapture Ready.

I actually appreciate threads like this.

It puts the widespread and ubiquitous ignorance of Republicans on display.

I like having my dummies and ignoramuses where I can see them,
and it actually helps to have these examples because you would not believe how many times rightwing posters have howled at me in protest if I dare mention that their party celebrates ignorance and scientific illiteracy.

I actually appreciate threads like this.

It puts the widespread and ubiquitous ignorance of Republicans on display.

I like having my dummies and ignoramuses where I can see them,
and it actually helps to have these examples because you would not believe how many times rightwing posters have howled at me in protest if I dare mention that their party celebrates ignorance and scientific illiteracy.

I hope all Republicans are not this uneducated.

I hope all Republicans are not this uneducated.

Obviously not, but they choose to associate with a party that celebrates scientific illiteracy and ignorance.

And in the grand scheme of things, I draw little distinction between actual dumb asses, and those who willfully empower dumb asses.

Obviously not, but they choose to associate with a party that celebrates scientific illiteracy and ignorance.

And in the grand scheme of things, I draw little distinction between actual dumb asses, and those who willfully empower dumb asses.

Too many of them simply reject education.

I'm sorry......did you mistakenly believe it accounts for jack shit?.......all it accounts for are your idiotic assumptions and claims........

Back