The TEA PARTY organization!

you really step on your dick every time you open your mouth, it seems. One of the hallmarks of the tea party has been their decentralization. There are tea party organizations in every state. There is a national organizations but it does not have any party discipline, per se. Here is a link to their org site which discusses in some detail the rallies around the country that were held in 2009... three years after the one rally you claim they held in 2006.

http://www.nationwidechicagoteaparty.com/about.php

and if you guys really have the right idea about stuff and have such a catchy schtick, why is it going to take until 2020 to get it together?

:lol:

View attachment 2289
It's called tactics.
You will see.
2016 and Hillary are essential to our victory.
When you own the house, the senate and the WH and it all comes crashing down, the tea party will be the Phoenix.
You lot will still be blaming bush of course!!

my point was, as a brit and not a real american like most of us, I would hope that you knew more about your home country's politics than you do about ours, because you don't know diddly shit about ours.

It's called tactics.
You will see.
2016 and Hillary are essential to our victory.
When you own the house, the senate and the WH and it all comes crashing down, the tea party will be the Phoenix.
You lot will still be blaming bush of course!!

so... as wily political tacticians, are all you teabaggers planning on voting for Hillary to hasten the crash? lol

you really step on your dick every time you open your mouth, it seems. One of the hallmarks of the tea party has been their decentralization. There are tea party organizations in every state. There is a national organizations but it does not have any party discipline, per se. Here is a link to their org site which discusses in some detail the rallies around the country that were held in 2009... three years after the one rally you claim they held in 2006.

http://www.nationwidechicagoteaparty.com/about.php
Liberal lies.
The tea party is 5 people, none of whom will ever seek office.
The candidates for '16 have been selected and made unelectable.
'16 will be a landslide for the dems.
99% of all college votes will be for dems.
We sit back, collect dollar by dollar, $300000000 a month.
Your policies fail, your tyranny kills.
2020. Tea part wins.
End all non essential spending, rebuild America.
Once again the USA wi be the greatest nation in the history of the world.
Obama failed to change that!!
Victory for America!
The UN and the enemies of America lose!!
Mark my words!!

so... as wily political tacticians, are all you teabaggers planning on voting for Hillary to hasten the crash? lol
Who are these teabaggers you propagandists keep referring to.
The tea party is a group of 5 who will never hold political office.

my point was, as a brit and not a real american like most of us, I would hope that you knew more about your home country's politics than you do about ours, because you don't know diddly shit about ours.
The tea party is the future of the USA.
I never ever claimed to be American.
Your disjonesty( liberalism ) is again apparent.
You live in a third world shithole, what do you know about the nation you hate?

lol

are you a naturalized citizen yet? Did you have to study basic civics to pass the course? Elections are ALWAYS won in the middle. Extreme elements of either party are destined for failure if they are successful in pulling their party further away from the center.

You have no idea about where I live. You don't even know where, in Mexico, I live. And you certainly will never know as much about my country that I served for a quarter of a century as I do. You'll always be a stupid limey immigrant with bad teeth who looks like Curly the Stooge.

lol

are you a naturalized citizen yet? Did you have to study basic civics to pass the course? Elections are ALWAYS won in the middle. Extreme elements of either party are destined for failure if they are successful in pulling their party further away from the center.

You have no idea about where I live. You don't even know where, in Mexico, I live. And you certainly will never know as much about my country that I served for a quarter of a century as I do. You'll always be a stupid limey immigrant with bad teeth who looks like Curly the Stooge.
My teeth are perfect.
I'm not a citizen.
You hate America, that's why you vote Obamacult.
He recognized America's greatness and insisted on changing it.
My Freinds, we live in the greatest nation in the history of the world, I hope you will join with me as we try to change that.

You voted to destroy America, your messiah said so!!

If elections are won in the center, explain how the Stalinist, Obama was elected?
Tea party are the center.
You are the extremists whose stated goal is the destruction of the USA.

My teeth are perfect.
I'm not a citizen.
You hate America, that's why you vote Obamacult.
He recognized America's greatness and insisted on changing it.
My Freinds, we live in the greatest nation in the history of the world, I hope you will join with me as we try to change that.

You voted to destroy America, your messiah said so!!

If elections are won in the center, explain how the Stalinist, Obama was elected?
Tea party are the center.
You are the extremists whose stated goal is the destruction of the USA.

when you stand on the far right rampart, everything and everybody else looks like a stalinist. it's all a matter of perspective.

Why don't you either get naturalized or leave the politics of America up to us Americans?

A godsend for true conservatives.
We are;
Taxed
Enough
Already
Now libs, explain how citizens supporting limited taxation is racist?

Pretty sure no one EVER stated that saving money is racist. That's just uneducation.

EVERY party agree's the less taxation the better and the more Liberties the better..............................note that.

But cutting taxes beyond your spending IS NOT Conservative. This is a sales tactic. I was going to vote for Rand Paul but recently learned he receives WAY more money than he pays. More of a worst case scenario superficial driven spouse than a President. I want answers.

"The tea party is the future of the USA.
I never ever claimed to be American." ummm

A godsend for true conservatives.
We are;
Taxed
Enough
Already
Now libs, explain how citizens supporting limited taxation is racist?

Anyone that has ever worked in politics/government knows that the people want it all........they just don't want to pay for it. Deal with it.

taxes-pay-for-1.jpg

any one else notice that none of those things are targets of federal expenditure....typical liberal wants the federal government to take over everything......

Your HERO had to stand in fromt of the nation and tell them the economy was about to nose dive.

Heres a clue for you fucking liars.

Obama had not yet been elected.

Its in September of 2008

Back