"The Temporary, 90 day Surge"

Cancel7

Banned
I feel like I am going to throw up. So, Bush is adopting Patraeus' "Drawback plan"???? These lackeys are just disgusting, and you want to tell me about the "liberal media"? When this "surge" was announced early this year, it was "temporary surge" of 90 days. Now, that temporary surge has been extended until next summer! and is being sold as a fucking "Drawback"

You tell me how you continue to swallow these lies and say that bush isn't a liar? My God, I just can't take it anymore, I really can't. I just cry in frustration because bush peddles it, the media says "YES SIR" and sells it, and the American people actually buy it! And the truth is right in front of their faces. don't you ever feel like he is laughing at you?

Bush to announce troop drawdown, officials say
Proposal mirrors Petraeus’ recommendation; general grilled by senators

WASHINGTON - As Senate Republicans sharply challenged President Bush’s top military general and ambassador in Iraq on Tuesday, administration officials said Bush would tell the nation this week he plans to reduce the American troop presence in Iraq by about 30,000 by next summer.

The cuts — in line with recommendations made Monday by Gen. David Petraeus — would be conditioned on continued progress in Iraq, officials told The Associated Press.

Petraeus endured a second day of tough questions on Capitol Hill as he briefed senators on a troop buildup begun months ago.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20719860/

I was listening to O'Reilly last night - he of the "well, we owe it to the cause to give it 6 more months, but that's it!" (which he has said at least twice, for 2 6 month periods). He hit one of his 6-month deadlines this month, and after hearing such convincing testimony - as discerning as he is - he's decided that it deserves another full year.

But that's it! That's where he draws the line....this time he means it!

I was listening to O'Reilly last night - he of the "well, we owe it to the cause to give it 6 more months, but that's it!" (which he has said at least twice, for 2 6 month periods). He hit one of his 6-month deadlines this month, and after hearing such convincing testimony - as discerning as he is - he's decided that it deserves another full year.

But that's it! That's where he draws the line....this time he means it!

That's amazing. They must love to be made fools of.

That's amazing. They must love to be made fools of.

The worst part is, if you don't agree with the constantly moving goalposts & with the policy in general, you're in with the whacked out, moveon crowd, and are rooting for us to lose so Democrats can win elections.

This has been such a surreal part of history. I get so bummed out when I think about that butterfly ballot, and how different things could have been....

Ahh they are so blind as to how they appear to thinking people it is really sad.
The scary part is that a great many of the elderly take O'Liely seriously.
He is the geriatric Rush Limpballs.

I still remember hearing 6 days, 6 weeks, I doubt if it will take 6 months from rummy....
And Bush is now trying to take credit for running down our military so bad that a drawdown by next summer is inevitable.

The worst part is, if you don't agree with the constantly moving goalposts & with the policy in general, you're in with the whacked out, moveon crowd, and are rooting for us to lose so Democrats can win elections.

This has been such a surreal part of history. I get so bummed out when I think about that butterfly ballot, and how different things could have been....

Do you like torturing yourself? lol I don't know how people listen to those guys, including O'Reiley. Seriously, I guess that I must be too combustible, or emotionally unbalanced, because I last 60 seconds with that on. I just can't take it, and whenever there is the "other side' it's some total idiot. If I can't get my hands on O'Reilly personally, then I can't listen to him. I go nuts.

But, your second point, yeah, I know, me too.

Do you like torturing yourself? lol I don't know how people listen to those guys, including O'Reiley. Seriously, I guess that I must be too combustible, or emotionally unbalanced, because I last 60 seconds with that on. I just can't take it, and whenever there is the "other side' it's some total idiot. If I can't get my hands on O'Reilly personally, then I can't listen to him. I go nuts.

But, your second point, yeah, I know, me too.

who do you listin too ? or do you listin to anyone ?

"Do you like torturing yourself?"

It's weird. These guys drive me nuts, but I can't bring myself to look away....

I have trouble listening to them, and pretty much cannot.
I watch BBC news and the Leher report is pretty much it for me.
then read online.

huh.. i thought you would have been into a lil more...

they all are atleast a lil nuts... the one who drives me nuts the most is nedbetter or whatever the heck his name is... he is a clown.

i ve been listining to NPR and MPR a lot more lately and they arnt much better

The Leherer news hour on PBS is imho the best real news show left.

i dont watch much tv anymore... if i have time for the tv thats without the women its usaly xbox for me...

but if i do i cant find a news show worth watching... i would rather watch barrny

i dont watch much tv anymore... if i have time for the tv thats without the women its usaly xbox for me...

but if i do i cant find a news show worth watching... i would rather watch barrny
I like clifford or Jane and the dragon better than Barney.

I feel like I am going to throw up. So, Bush is adopting Patraeus' "Drawback plan"???? These lackeys are just disgusting, and you want to tell me about the "liberal media"? When this "surge" was announced early this year, it was "temporary surge" of 90 days. Now, that temporary surge has been extended until next summer! and is being sold as a fucking "Drawback"

You tell me how you continue to swallow these lies and say that bush isn't a liar? My God, I just can't take it anymore, I really can't. I just cry in frustration because bush peddles it, the media says "YES SIR" and sells it, and the American people actually buy it! And the truth is right in front of their faces. don't you ever feel like he is laughing at you?

Bush to announce troop drawdown, officials say
Proposal mirrors Petraeus’ recommendation; general grilled by senators

WASHINGTON - As Senate Republicans sharply challenged President Bush’s top military general and ambassador in Iraq on Tuesday, administration officials said Bush would tell the nation this week he plans to reduce the American troop presence in Iraq by about 30,000 by next summer.

The cuts — in line with recommendations made Monday by Gen. David Petraeus — would be conditioned on continued progress in Iraq, officials told The Associated Press.

Petraeus endured a second day of tough questions on Capitol Hill as he briefed senators on a troop buildup begun months ago.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20719860/

The real fault lies directly at the feet of the American people.

Yet today, even after the butterfly ballot and the known fraud of electronic voting, US elections remain vulnerable to fraud.

Americans have no control of our own government.

Back