The Trinity Thread

Mott the Hoople

Sweet Jane
I've banned the numerically impaired trinity (the only trinity with four members) so that we could have some entertaining discussions about them.

So to that point let me ask.....which of the trinity do you think is the biggest goober? Which one would you be most likely to shoot your sister for dating them?

I've banned the numerically impaired trinity (the only trinity with four members) so that we could have some entertaining discussions about them.

So to that point let me ask.....which of the trinity do you think is the biggest goober? Which one would you be most likely to shoot your sister for dating them?

All my sisters are too old for them, but I have a niece who needs to loosen up, I would love her to be given a new attitude and I think the Trinity would be just the ones to do it.

By the way, you forgot to include the most obnoxious Trinity member. Unless he was ousted unbeknownst to me.

I find 3D to be the most annoying out of the four, so if anyone in my family came home with him in tow, that would be a problem. He wouldn't open his mouth around me though, sometimes I am not as pleasant as I can seem on here.

Billy would be the scariest, since you never would know when he was going to take out one of his guns and shoot you because there's a lump in the mash potatoes or something.

Grind and Water wouldn't bother me.

All my sisters are too old for them, but I have a niece who needs to loosen up, I would love her to be given a new attitude and I think the Trinity would be just the ones to do it.

By the way, you forgot to include the most obnoxious Trinity member. Unless he was ousted unbeknownst to me.

Who?

actually I believe there are five of them.

Words that should never be spoken in front of the 'trinity'

I just wonder why it is Mutt is so interested in who the top choice would be to date... me thinks his eyes gaze northward to the land of wolverines and his lost love billy

Brent? I didn't know he was an official member?

True, I was laughing too hard thinking about her on a date with Grind, Billy or Watermark especially because she is ubber religious!
Oh that would be the best kinds. Ubber relgious girls have a way of falling for the bad boys. I guess they think the can rehabilitate them. Bring them to Jesus....something like that.

I just wonder why it is Mutt is so interested in who the top choice would be to date... me thinks his eyes gaze northward to the land of wolverines and his lost love billy
Oh hey I was just throwing that out there to start a conversation about the trinity. It's open season on them in here.

Back