The Trinity Thread

1. Billy sophisticated pallette, great views

2. Grind, limited knowledges uses it as an excuse to run to the border.

3. Voltaire, use to know, but now he is not sure about beer.

4. Threedee beer, burp

5. Watermark is too advanced for beer

1. Billy sophisticated pallette, great views

2. Grind, limited knowledges uses it as an excuse to run to the border.

3. Voltaire, use to know, but now he is not sure about beer.

4. Threedee beer, burp

5. Watermark is too advanced for beer
So in other words your saying 3D knows the most about beer and Billy knows the least?

I don't hate any of them enough to date my sister.

Plus Grind's just too good looking. He's got women chasing after him worldwide.

/shrugs.....you are the holy fuck up.....you are not the one.....you are neither the three nor the four nor the five......never shall you be two, nor shall you be a ten....you are still the zero......you are the 0 in the beginning and the 0 in the end with hi in the middle, 0hi0......

/shrugs.....you are the holy fuck up.....you are not the one.....you are neither the three nor the four nor the five......never shall you be two, nor shall you be a ten....you are still the zero......you are the 0 in the beginning and the 0 in the end with hi in the middle, 0hi0......

Where would the world be without zero?

Hey.....I know a fun game we can play about the Trinity +2...... it's called "Who are they now?"

Or.....we could come up with Random new names for them every two weeks!

Someone remind me who is in the Trinity?

I know it exists but I have never paid much attention to them. It always struck me as a virtual version of the backyard clubhouse with the sign that said "No Girls Allowed".

I've banned the numerically impaired trinity (the only trinity with four members) so that we could have some entertaining discussions about them.

So to that point let me ask.....which of the trinity do you think is the biggest goober? Which one would you be most likely to shoot your sister for dating them?

My sister is a 50 year ol lesbian. Not butch at all, but I think I am safe from having to shoot a relative.

Back