The troll method of debate

what is hilarious about dune saying i'm trolling, is that i am in fact mocking legion troll's posts

dune admits legion is a troll

:lol:

really? he admitted "legion troll was a troll?

you trapped him big time yurt

How can I admit something about another persom whom I have never even met?

you said his posting style is trolling, you said i was a troll for posting using his style.

think about it. i know that is hard for you, but really try and put 2 and 2 together. also, how is it you can call me a troll, when we have never met? you're dumb dune, you called him a troll. the others knew what i was doing and played along, only you were dumb enough to get suckered by it.

you said his posting style is trolling, you said i was a troll for posting using his style.

think about it. i know that is hard for you, but really try and put 2 and 2 together. also, how is it you can call me a troll, when we have never met? you're dumb dune, you called him a troll. the others knew what i was doing and played along, only you were dumb enough to get suckered by it.

You are only mimicing your perception of someone else. I am not commenting on your perception (of which I am obviously unaware), but rather on your actions, and if truth be told, specificaly Synchronicity's two (2) reponses to your posts.

As usual, your assumptions are utterly false.

You are only mimicing your perception of someone else. I am not commenting on your perception (of which I am obviously unaware), but rather on your actions, and if truth be told, specificaly Synchronicity's two (2) reponses to your posts.

As usual, your assumptions are utterly false.

yeah right, why do you think grind and mott kept playing the question troll game....:rolleyes:

without realizing it, you called your sock puppet legion a troll. hilarious.

yeah right, why do you think grind and mott kept playing the question troll game....:rolleyes:

without realizing it, you called your sock puppet legion a troll. hilarious.

Grind was playing with you idiot. Damn you are fucking stupid. Go back and read his posts. He was belittling you.

Grind was playing with you idiot. Damn you are fucking stupid. Go back and read his posts. He was belittling you.

no he wasn't. you really aren't that bright. first he played the game, then he actually mocked YOU by playing down that i "got" you. hence why he bolded legion troll. grind doesn't know you actually think legion is not a troll, hence why he didn't think it a big deal that you admitted legion troll is a troll because everyone else accepts and knows he is legion troll except you sock puppet.

it is hilarious watching you make such a fool out yourself in virtually every thread you post in.

Sorry yurt but you just don't have enough credibility to pull this off. You are the boy who cried wolf, too many times.

Back