The Trump crime family obvioulsy wants the whistleblower murdered

I am not a Clinton supporter but I sure as hell voted for her and when did the Clintons ever refuse to show up for hearings? And with all the Republican accusations, why is it they never produced any evidence? Are all the Republicans in government that incompetent? And I'll bet you believed Hillary Clinton was running a child sex trafficking ring from the basement of a pizza parlor that had no basement. LMFAO

The difference is the rightys are guilty. Hillary testified under oath, in public for 11 hours. Trump, not one second. And no more Press Conferences like other presidents did.

The difference is the rightys are guilty. Hillary testified under oath, in public for 11 hours. Trump, not one second. And no more Press Conferences like other presidents did.

It's amazing that they are gullible enough to believe that the Clintons committed all those murders but the GOP has never gone after them. What? They crucified Bill Clinton for lying about oral sex but they will ignore uncovering evidence of murders. That is how absolutely stupid and gullible the base is.

It's amazing that they are gullible enough to believe that the Clintons committed all those murders but the GOP has never gone after them. What? They crucified Bill Clinton for lying about oral sex but they will ignore uncovering evidence of murders. That is how absolutely stupid and gullible the base is.

Well see now, that's where the mysterious "Deep State" comes in. The Clintons literally have gotten away with murder because the Deep State was in cahoots to cover them all up. All those investigations were just good honest Christian Republicans trying to bring them to justice but derp Deep State.

Let's call it what is. A mob hit to send a message to other possible whistleblowers. We have to flush this crime family and their cronies out of the government.

Shakedowns/Extortion and now a dog whistle call out to murder the whistleblower.
:rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

Let's call it what is. A mob hit to send a message to other possible whistleblowers. We have to flush this crime family and their cronies out of the government.

Shakedowns/Extortion and now a dog whistle call out to murder the whistleblower.

:laugh: What a dumb post

Lawyers who represent and work with whistleblowers want Barr to arrest and prosecute JR. The entire whistleblower protection laws are being killed by these guys. You might think that this administration does not care about laws and people not under Trump's control. I doubt anyone thinks Barr will do his job and arrest Individual 1 jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post
Since Monday, six scheduled witnesses in the House impeachment inquiry have not appeared for their scheduled depositions.

they're holding out for the public hearings.........

There's no point in talking to you if you're going to change the quotes.

there's no point in reading your posts unless I correct them......look at this most recent example........you were actually stupid enough to claim there was another reason to hide the identity of Eric Ciaramella than the embarrassment it causes the demmycrats to know that the guy who lied about the phone call was a former Biden staffer who's best friend works for Schiff......when they cooked up this fiasco over pizza on a late Friday night, they probably assumed no one would ever find out the truth.....

Last edited:
Back