The Truth about J. Edgar Hoover

Patently wrong. Germans, like the Japanese, industrialized after WWII, and focused on industry (electronics, cars, and the like), which eventually rode them to prosperity in the 70's, 80's and beyond.
And of course, you one of the worst liars and miscreants of the entire forum. I am anything other than "close-minded". What you interpret as close-mindedness, is me rejecting bullshit (especially "yours"), and lies and unsubstantiated opinions, rumors, and innuendoes. My dislike of personal responsibility? Whatever do you mean? How would you know anything about my personal qualities, likes, dislikes, etc...??????
You don't know me. I've advised you to stop pretending that you do.

If the Germans industrialised after WW2 then who built all the weaponry in WW1?

Patently wrong. Germans, like the Japanese, industrialized after WWII, and focused on industry (electronics, cars, and the like), which eventually rode them to prosperity in the 70's, 80's and beyond.
And of course, you one of the worst liars and miscreants of the entire forum. I am anything other than "close-minded". What you interpret as close-mindedness, is me rejecting bullshit (especially "yours"), and lies and unsubstantiated opinions, rumors, and innuendoes. My dislike of personal responsibility? Whatever do you mean? How would you know anything about my personal qualities, likes, dislikes, etc...??????
You don't know me. I've advised you to stop pretending that you do.

The Germans industrialized long before WWII. They had an industrial revolution that rivaled the American one, which itself was fueled by industrious immigrants, a culture unto themselves.

The essence of liberalism is the dislike of personal responsibility. You have proven yourself to be closed-minded many time on this forum.

The Germans industrialized long before WWII. They had an industrial revolution that rivaled the American one, which itself was fueled by industrious immigrants, a culture unto themselves.

The essence of liberalism is the dislike of personal responsibility. You have proven yourself to be closed-minded many time on this forum.

Personal responsibility is what I live and abide by. All my achievements have been done by me. Seriously, you don't who I am, or what I've done. And naturally, you'd think that I'm close minded....duh. What care I for flat Earth thinkers?

Proof that conservatives can't spell and are imbeciles. It's "Di Caprio".

And I bet you have a poster on your wall right at the foot of your bed. I could not care any less how that awful actor spells his name.

And I bet you have a poster on your wall right at the foot of your bed. I could not care any less how that awful actor spells his name.

No. I don't do posters. Again, pointing out your obvious difficulty with English, and proper names, and the like, is only to solidify the notion that you are utterly and hopeless stupid. Awful actor? Evidently Hollywood doesn't think so, as he is an A-lister.

I can't believe ANY of you have DY on anything but ignore. He's no debater. He engages in ad homs as much as anyone on this site. -Socrtease

It's been done, poet. You told us you will remain deliberately ignorant and are willing to ignore it from your own side. As I said, I have all I need to know. I have zero patience or need for the deliberately ignorant.
How many times do you want to do this? :D

How many times do you want to do this? :D

As many times as it pleases me.
I have the patience of Job...you?
I can't believe ANY of you have DY on anything but ignore. He's no debater. He engages in ad homs as much as anyone on this site. -Socrtease

J. Edgar Hoover was obviously a highly motivated and extremely ambitious man. He wanted to acquire as much power within the government as he could get his hands on. The possibility of being outed as part-black in the society of 1920-1970 could have only hampered him in his efforts to empire build.

The Tran Files

vc007266.jpg

glamorous.JPG

http://www.transgenderzone.com/features/jedgarhoover.htm

images

hoover.jpg

Back