The Truth: All Muslims In The West Should Die.

I agree. We should keep religious people out of the United States.
Now, I have made a Proposal, but it hasn't gained much traction. Here, let me run it by you.
We have like a Coliseum, where we pit the Christians, Jews, Muslims, and others Cults against each other. It's Live and also goes on Pay-TV. Course, there's the usual concessions of Beer and Peanuts. People could gamble on the outcome. There could even be Favorites, you know, like Moses the Jew, John the Christian, Malik the Muslim, and so on. Different nights would be different stuff, like some nights it's just hand to hand gang fights, other nights would be chains and clubs, others would be swords and those balls with the spikes in them. It would be a Money-Maker, and everybody would have a pretty good time.

Actually, I don't think much of your idea. We just need to deport all niggers, spicks and gooks. If any put up a fuss, impale them! Then the rest would deport themselves quickly enough. Also, you would are wrong that religion has anything to do with anything. At least for the most part. All of those people want to destroy White people for being White. If any sand nigger tries to tell you that they aren't racist, they are lying to you. All species are speciest. (racist) Even babies have been shown to be "bigoted." But the sense that even a baby has has been brainwashed out of most people. Even coral will fight it out to protect themselves. It is pretty fucked up that most White people have had the sense that even coral have brainwashed out of them too.

Last edited:
Actually, I don't think much of your idea. We just meed to deport all niggers, spicks and gooks. If any put up a fuss, impale them! Then the rest would deport themselves quickly enough. Also, you would are wrong that religion has anything to do with anything. At least for the most part. All of those people want to destroy White people for being White. If any sand nigger tries to tell you that they aren't racist, they are lying to you. All species are speciest. (racist) Even babies have been shown to be "bigoted." But the sense that even a baby has has been brainwashed out of most people. Even coral will fight it out to protect themselves. It is pretty fucked up that most White people have had the sense that even coral have brainwashed out of them too.

postense: "Actually, I don't think much of your idea. "
Jack: Well, don't feel bad. I haven't been able to get a lot of support here. If you haven't noticed, there's a lot of religious-types around here.

What is factual about the statement "All Muslims In The West Should Die"?? :rolleyes:

Throughout all of human history, there have been countless examples of one group trying to take what another group has. Only a scum sucking idiot traitor would allow it to happen. And that is being complementary. Death is the only deterrent! Even coral will fight it out to survive. Who brainwashed the sense that even a coral has out of you. Without this foundation of common sense, any "intelligence" built upon it is pointless and doomed to failure. Also, if you try to separate the "good" ones from the bad ones, you have already lost. I am reminded of something I saw on a kung fu movie that I agree with. They said, "Either kill everybody. Or don't kill anybody" And I say, "Kill'em all. Let god sort them out."

I also remember an ancient fable that I heard once. A scorpion goes to a river bank and asks a frog for a ride on its back across the river. The frog says, "If I do that, you will sting me." The scorpion said, "If I did that, we would both drown and die." Being satisfied with the answer, the frog gave the scorpion a ride across the river on its back. About half way across, the scorpion stung the frog. Before the frog went under, he said "Why did you do that!" The scorpion said, "I'm a scorpion. What did you expect." Here is a picture of a muslim immigrant child making a beheading gesture to cameras. Nice way to show his gratitude for being given refuge. I had another picture of an adult muslim invader giving a beheading gesture as "thanks" for being given refuge. But I can't find it.

yISYzJx.jpg

postense: "Actually, I don't think much of your idea. "
Jack: Well, don't feel bad. I haven't been able to get a lot of support here. If you haven't noticed, there's a lot of religious-types around here.

Objections to your ides about gladiatorial combat doesn't have much to do with religion. It has to do with decency. It is without a doubt true that our natural empathy has been and is being used as a weapon against us. But what you suggest goes too far. The empathy of the populace shouldn't be crushed with what you suggest. There is just a time and a place for it. When it comes to enemies such as all non-Whites, there should be no empathy. As for those who follow some religious cult, most people follow some sort of cult. Whether it be religious or something like calling hate a bad thing. And you can't have everybody fighting to the death. All that is needed is reason. If allowed to be spoken, sooner or later, it will win the day.

Objections to your ides about gladiatorial combat doesn't have much to do with religion. It has to do with decency. It is without a doubt true that our natural empathy has been and is being used as a weapon against us. But what you suggest goes too far. The empathy of the populace shouldn't be crushed with what you suggest. There is just a time and a place for it. When it comes to enemies such as all non-Whites, there should be no empathy. As for those who follow some religious cult, most people follow some sort of cult. Whether it be religious or something like calling hate a bad thing. And you can't have everybody fighting to the death. All that is needed is reason. If allowed to be spoken, sooner or later, it will win the day.

It's the only way to prove who's God is the best. I think most of the Cultists would be for it. My favorite is the Sun God, but that's probably because I'm from SoCal, or maybe it's because he was the most popular through out History. Did you know that Sunday was named for the Sun God? (notice there is no Jesusday, Mosesday, or Mohammadday?)

every person buried here is worth more than all of you idiot racists put together

and yes that includes all the Muslim soldiers who fought and died for this nation

Do you enjoy being stupid? What you call racism or hate wouldn't even exist unless there was highly useful and evolutionarily necessary reason for it. And it is probably that way throughout every life bearing planet throughout infinity. But somehow, you and the cult you follow are right. Isn't there a children's forum you could haunt instead? As for the sand nigger grave, fighting for a country doesn't mean you support that country. I joined the military once. The only reason I did it was for employment. Even if it did mean basically selling myself into slavery. Not only that, it is extraordinarily easy to talk young men into fighting.

It's the only way to prove who's God is the best. I think most of the Cultists would be for it. My favorite is the Sun God, but that's probably because I'm from SoCal, or maybe it's because he was the most popular through out History. Did you know that Sunday was named for the Sun God? (notice there is no Jesusday, Mosesday, or Mohammadday?)

No god is best. All gods are devils in disguise. After mohammed, jesus was the second worst of the lot. Mohammed used the stick method. Jesus used the carrot method. The whole reason for all of the overly "good" things jesus taught was as the old saying goes, "You can trap more flies with honey than vinegar." Fuck everybody's voodoo bullshit. If you are into reading books, I have one to suggest to you. It is called, "Our Holy Hell: The Causes, The Solutions." just google the title. You will find it. Also, you might want to consider what this jew had to say.

View attachment 11735

No god is best. All gods are devils in disguise. After mohammed, jesus was the second worst of the lot. Mohammed used the stick method. Jesus used the carrot method. The whole reason for all of the overly "good" things jesus taught was as the old saying goes, "You can trap more flies with honey than vinegar." Fuck everybody's voodoo bullshit. If you are into reading books, I have one to suggest to you. It is called, "Our Holy Hell: The Causes, The Solutions." just google the title. You will find it. Also, you might want to consider what this jew had to say.

View attachment 11735

The Sun God tells me to avoid the Cultists. So, I try to ignore them and their Harry Potter-type Tales of Fantasy and the Occult.

You voted for trump didn't ya? All the racist and bigoted shitheads did.

Racist? Bigoted? Those are pretty strange labels to put on the truth. Also, I will show again the picture of the jewish sand nigger piece of shit who says the islamification of Europe is a good thing. But ask any piece of shit jew in Israel. They will tell you that islamification of israel would be a bad thing. As for what Europeans had done to them in the past, what in the fuck makes them think that they had any right to be there to begin with. Also, one of the reasons that king Ferdinand of Spain kicked them out of Spain was because they practiced human sacrifice. (And most likely still do)

Attachments

• DqWAQj1.jpg
    DqWAQj1.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 0
Back