The universe is endlessly complex and pointless

The book was better.

When we learn more we understand that we know less.
Those who think they have it all figured out are only seeing the inside of their colon.

The book was better.

When we learn more we understand that we know less.
Those who think they have it all figured out are only seeing the inside of their colon.

YOu're an idiot, US, but thanks for saying nothing but a little folksy language and spicing it up with logical fallacies.

YOu're an idiot, US, but thanks for saying nothing but a little folksy language and spicing it up with logical fallacies.

Socrates is the one who first stated this realization, I guess he was kind of folksy.

What have I figured out? All my statement attempts to figure out is that nothing can be truly figured out.

As knowledge grows so should your awareness of your ignorance.
Same thing jsut said another way. and I never read socrates.
Except what he posts on here ;)

As knowledge grows so should your awareness of your ignorance.
Same thing jsut said another way. and I never read socrates.
Except what he posts on here ;)

Oh, that was a good one. I found "Socrates for Dummys" (spelling is intentional)

Really Froggie ? I might have to see if the library has that. I like the meat of the old writers, but don't like to slog thru it.

Socrates didn't write anything, Plato did it all but portrayed Socrates in the various dialogues. Now I sound like a wanker. Actually most of them are very brief but still bloody complex.

I prefer Aristotle.

I still sound like a wanker.

Socrates didn't write anything, Plato did it all but portrayed Socrates in the various dialogues. Now I sound like a wanker. Actually most of them are very brief but still bloody complex.

I prefer Aristotle.

I still sound like a wanker.

Nah, you sound more like a philosopher cop. ;)

Back