The US white majority will soon disappear forever

Guno צְבִי

We fight, We win
Since the settlement of Jamestown in 1607 and the start of the Colonial period, the U.S. has been predominantly white.

But the white share of the U.S. population has been dropping, from a little under 90% in 1950 to 60% in 2018. It will likely drop below 50% in another 25 years.

White nationalists want America to be white again. But this will never happen. America is on its way to becoming predominantly nonwhite.

Census Bureau projections show that the U.S. population will be “majority-minority” sometime between 2040 and 2050. Our research suggests that this will happen around 2044. Indeed, in 2020, there are projected to be more nonwhite children than white children in the U.S.

The nonwhite population is growing more rapidly than the white population. Minorities accounted for 92% of the U.S. population growth between 2010 and 2018, with Latinos comprising just under half of the nation’s overall growth.

NA-BW798A_DECRE_G_20130612193611.jpg

As people live their miserable lives they will know that things were much better when whites of European extraction were the majority and were running things.

Since the settlement of Jamestown in 1607 and the start of the Colonial period, the U.S. has been predominantly white.

But the white share of the U.S. population has been dropping, from a little under 90% in 1950 to 60% in 2018. It will likely drop below 50% in another 25 years.

White nationalists want America to be white again. But this will never happen. America is on its way to becoming predominantly nonwhite.

Census Bureau projections show that the U.S. population will be “majority-minority” sometime between 2040 and 2050. Our research suggests that this will happen around 2044. Indeed, in 2020, there are projected to be more nonwhite children than white children in the U.S.

The nonwhite population is growing more rapidly than the white population. Minorities accounted for 92% of the U.S. population growth between 2010 and 2018, with Latinos comprising just under half of the nation’s overall growth.

Yes, whites will soon be the minority and when that happens the Republicans will never again win a national election. McCain said it years ago, "if republicans don't do something to attract the black and hispanic population they are doomed.

You do not need the majority to hold power. South Africa proved a tiny minority in control of the politicians and the police can rule. White power in America is not fading or going away.

So, what is your point? Is there an issue?

America is going to be a shit-hole country for as far as the eyes can see.....the Han will insist.

Sure, with people who hold attitudes like yours, it most certainly will be, if your attitude gains any traction.

I don't think it will though. Assholes are always a minority.

Why is this a good thing?

Yes, whites will soon be the minority and when that happens the Republicans will never again win a national election. McCain said it years ago, "if republicans don't do something to attract the black and hispanic population they are doomed.
McCain is hardly the first person to say that. And what's left out is the growth isn't in the black population, it's in the Asian/Indian population (California's Asian population is 3X the black population).

But even many on the left have spoken out against this idea that demographics are destiny (the idea that simply having more non-white people here means they will all vote Democratic) which is what some/many here seem to think. Times, voters and political parties change. Go look at the polling prior to Biden dropping out for instance; Biden was increasing his percentage of the white vote while Trump was increasing his of the BIPOC vote.

You do not need the majority to hold power. South Africa proved a tiny minority in control of the politicians and the police can rule. White power in America is not fading or going away.
It's interesting you say that because there are still millions of BIPOC Republican voters in this country and the media and left label them the 'Black face of white supremacy', the 'Latinx face of white supremacy or the 'Indian face of white supremacy'.

And as we saw in the LA City Council battle (where everyone is a Democrat); the Democratic Latinx council member when speaking about another person said "fvck her, she's with the blacks". Simply being BIPOC in a more diverse America doesn't mean everyone is on the same 'team'.

I'm pretty sure that Guno's right.
While remaining the largest single ethnic group, at least for another generation or two,
Euro-Americans will not be the overall majority much longer.

If this turns out to be really bad for Euro-Americans,
I have no grandchildren,
and my family's American story will have only lasted for three American born generations.

Guno, my good friend,
knock yourself out.

Your implied ramifications don't concern me
because Nifty Niblick doesn't have to give a fat fuck!!!!

I'm pretty sure that Guno's right.
While remaining the largest single ethnic group, at least for another generation or two,
Euro-Americans will not be the overall majority much longer.

If this turns out to be really bad for Euro-Americans,
I have no grandchildren,
and my family's American story will have only lasted for three American born generations.

Guno, my good friend,
knock yourself out.

Your implied ramifications don't concern me
because Nifty Niblick doesn't have to give a fat fuck!!!!
You like those small European countries that have historically been very homogeneous (white). I hate being around that many white people. Haha.

Back