The US white majority will soon disappear forever

fortunately, we did........we elected Donald Trump........just like that, lib'rul minorities started attacking conservative minorities.......
Seems you didn't do a very good job.

Data scientist who correctly predicted 2020 election predicts ‘landslide’ Harris win​

University professor Allan Lichtman, who has successfully predicted the results of every U.S. presidential race since 1984 is predicting Democratic nominee Vice President Kamala Harris will defeat former President Donald Trump in a landslide.
Miller is predicting that Harris’ electoral map may resemble the 1964 map in which President Lyndon B. Johnson defeated Sen. Barry Goldwater (R-Arizona) with a whopping 486 electoral votes, or President Bill Clinton’s 1996 victory over Sen. Bob Dole (R-Kansas), in which he secured 379 electoral votes. "We’re talking about a blowout where Harris gets over 400 electoral votes and wins Michigan, Pennsylvania, North Carolina and every other swing state,”

Seems you didn't do a very good job.
I love it when demmycunts get overconfident......this time the idiot is ignoring his own criteria......

1Party mandateAfter the midterm elections, the incumbent party holds more seats in the U.S. House of Representatives than after the previous midterm elections.
2No primary contestThere is no serious contest for the incumbent party nomination.
3Incumbent seeking re-electionThe incumbent party candidate is the sitting president.
4No third partyThere is no significant third party or independent campaign.
5Strong short-term economyThe economy is not in recession during the election campaign.
6Strong long-term economyReal per capita economic growth during the term equals or exceeds mean growth during the previous two terms.
7Major policy changeThe incumbent administration effects major changes in national policy.
8No social unrestThere is no sustained social unrest during the term.
9No scandalThe incumbent administration is untainted by major scandal.
10No foreign or military failureThe incumbent administration suffers no major failure in foreign or military affairs.
11Major foreign or military successThe incumbent administration achieves a major success in foreign or military affairs.
12Charismatic incumbentThe incumbent party candidate is charismatic or a national hero.
13Uncharismatic challengerThe challenging party candidate is not charismatic or a national hero.
the way I see it is Trump 10. HarmUs 3......

Last edited:
silly demmycunt......I'm showing YOURS.......
Heres another well known predictor of elections.

'The entire electoral pool has changed': Top GOP pollster says Harris may deliver Dem trifecta​

Pollster Frank Luntz — who NJ.com regarded as "the Nostradamus of pollsters" — remarked on the jarring shift in momentum for Democrats.
Luntz, a Republican polling and messaging expert is warning his party that if current trends hold, Vice President Kamala Harris may end up not only winning the White House, but also delivering majorities for Democrats in both chambers of Congress.

"She’s got intensity now. She’s got an intensity advantage. She’s got a demographic advantage and I haven’t seen anything like this happen in 30 days in my lifetime,” Luntz's predictions of a Harris-Walz ticket paying off big for Democrats in down-ballot races were similar to those of Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Kentucky), who urged Republicans to take the prospect of a crushing defeat in November more seriously.

Every time we get the Trump/Vance ticket so desparate they are saying stupid shit like " I don't care if I have to lie and say Haitians are eating peoples Pets in Springfield in order to win, that's what I will do", we get a few hundred thousand more saying "nope, can't vote for those assholes".

Every time we get the Trump/Vance ticket so desparate they are saying stupid shit like " I don't care if I have to lie and say Haitians are eating peoples Pets in Springfield in order to win, that's what I will do", we get a few hundred thousand more saying "nope, can't vote for those assholes".
I doubt that will help HarmUs offset the 12-16M voters who voted for Biden but won't bother to go to the polls in 2024.......

Since the settlement of Jamestown in 1607 and the start of the Colonial period, the U.S. has been predominantly white.

But the white share of the U.S. population has been dropping, from a little under 90% in 1950 to 60% in 2018. It will likely drop below 50% in another 25 years.

White nationalists want America to be white again. But this will never happen. America is on its way to becoming predominantly nonwhite.

Census Bureau projections show that the U.S. population will be “majority-minority” sometime between 2040 and 2050. Our research suggests that this will happen around 2044. Indeed, in 2020, there are projected to be more nonwhite children than white children in the U.S.

The nonwhite population is growing more rapidly than the white population. Minorities accounted for 92% of the U.S. population growth between 2010 and 2018, with Latinos comprising just under half of the nation’s overall growth.

We're becoming a blended society.

From the link:

Who is white?

The U.S. federal government uses two questions to measure a person’s race and ethnicity. One asks if the person is of Hispanic origin, and the other asks about the person’s race.

A person is defined as white if he or she identifies as being only white and non-Hispanic. A minority, or nonwhite, person is anyone who is not solely non-Hispanic white.

race_facebook1.jpg

I love it when demmycunts get overconfident......this time the idiot is ignoring his own criteria......

1Party mandateAfter the midterm elections, the incumbent party holds more seats in the U.S. House of Representatives than after the previous midterm elections.
2No primary contestThere is no serious contest for the incumbent party nomination.
3Incumbent seeking re-electionThe incumbent party candidate is the sitting president.
5Strong short-term economyThe economy is not in recession during the election campaign.
6Strong long-term economyReal per capita economic growth during the term equals or exceeds mean growth during the previous two terms.
7Major policy changeThe incumbent administration effects major changes in national policy.
10No foreign or military failureThe incumbent administration suffers no major failure in foreign or military affairs.
11Major foreign or military successThe incumbent administration achieves a major success in foreign or military affairs.
12Charismatic incumbentThe incumbent party candidate is charismatic or a national hero.
13Uncharismatic challengerThe challenging party candidate is not charismatic or a national hero.
How come you didn't put the true/ false by each of those points and how it is calculated?
20240106_EPC839.png

Eight of the keys are in favor of Harris, while three are in favor of Trump.

Are you talking about yourself? You live in the land of lies. Trump is the worst liar ever. He has changed it to low-level politics for as long as he stays in it. He has downgraded it in every way, like you do here.
You realize Biden was a pathological liar and harris lies through her teeth right? Look who the hell I'm talking to.

Are you talking about yourself? You live in the land of lies. Trump is the worst liar ever. He has changed it to low-level politics for as long as he stays in it. He has downgraded it in every way, like you do here.
what's low level about trumps politics?

is it because his politics aren't necessarily about killing the world?

and you're a genocidal nihilist nazi maniac necromonger death cultist?

Back