The Way We Vote

karpenter

Verified User
I'm Going To Pose A Question:
Why Do People That Have Spent Their Entire Lives In Academia, With The Highest Academic Credentials
Think And Vote The Same As Third-World Poverty That Can Barely Read And Write In Their Own Language ??

They choose to believe anything is possible with other people's money.
If you like your congress critters you can keep them, if you don't... you know what to do.
'Throw The Bums Out' Is Hardly An Answer
What That Means Is Throw Every One ELSES Bum Out
My Bum Is Perfectly OK

Now, Back To The Question In The OP

Middle class conservatives are like the Small Whites of the Haitian revolution, they keep the minority and poor down because they're so pathetic and they absolutely have to feel superior to someone. The small whites all ended up with their heads on pikes, and sic semper middle class conservatives.

Middle class conservatives are like the Small Whites of the Haitian revolution, they keep the minority and poor down because they're so pathetic and they absolutely have to feel superior to someone. The small whites all ended up with their heads on pikes, and sic semper middle class conservatives.
But You Aren't Explaining How The Most Educated Of Us All
Vote The Same As The Squallering Haitians

Are You ??

Again:

Why Do People That Have Spent Their Entire Lives In Academia, With The Highest Academic Credentials
Think And Vote The Same As Third-World Poverty That Can Barely Read And Write In Their Own Language ??

I You Can't Stick To Topic
Stay Off

Again:

I You Can't Stick To Topic
Stay Off

Cite some examples, please.

Actually Watermark, if we middle class are like anyone in the Haitian Revolution it would be the free coloreds.

Well if you could write in reasonably comprehensible English I would try to answer your question. Maybe you should have spent more time in academia yourself learning how to actually communicate to people? Hmm?

Back