The Way We Vote

Well if you could write in reasonably comprehensible English I would try to answer your question. Maybe you should have spent more time in academia yourself learning how to actually communicate to people? Hmm?
My Question Is Clear

Why Do People That Have Spent Their Entire Lives In Academia, With The Highest Academic Credentials
Think And Vote The Same As Third-World Poverty That Can Barely Read And Write In Their Own Language ??

You Can Answer It Chemist

Does The Question Bother You ??

Use the thread ban then dick breath.
Oh, You Want To Throw Insults 'MR.' Literary ??

Stay Off My Threads You Throat-Sore Cum-Gargling Cock-Sucking Wind-Tunnel-Assed Gin-Swilling Knee-Walking Drunk

I Would Think Damo Would Frown On This Instigation From His Mods
You Big Talking Dolt Dumb-Fuck

Now, Could We Get Back To The OP ??

Stay Off My Threads You Throat-Sore Cum-Gargling Cock-Sucking Wind-Tunnel-Assed Gin-Swilling Knee-Walking Drunk

Child.

I'm Going To Pose A Question:
Why Do People That Have Spent Their Entire Lives In Academia, With The Highest Academic Credentials
Think And Vote The Same As Third-World Poverty That Can Barely Read And Write In Their Own Language ??

It seems you can barely read and write your own language. Lol
That kind of skews the question.

You'd think wrong (like always) I am lauded for my peasant punishing, my prole pummeling, my plebian persecuting.

I'm Going To Pose A Question:

Why do you treat every word as if it is a proper noun? Even for a Merkin that is seriously odd.

Karpenter, you seem to be under the impression that the OP has some sorts of rights as to guiding the discussion that goes on in their threads. They do not. Stop whining.

You'd think wrong (like always) I am lauded for my peasant punishing, my prole pummeling, my plebian persecuting.
Like Most Alcoholics Under The Influence
You Have A Wildly Exaggerated Sense Of Self

Now Cut And Paste Some Grand Literary Passage YOU DIDN'T WRITE

Speaking Of 'Didn't Write', How's Those Two Ground Breaking Technical Manuals Coming ??
Aren't, Are They...
Put Down That Bottle Of Hendricks

Could We Get Back To The OP At Some Time
Or Does The Question Bother You ??

Last edited:
Like Most Alcoholics Under The Influence
You Have A Wildly Exaggerated Sense Of Self

Now Cut And Paste Some Grand Literary Passage YOU DIDN'T WRITE

Speaking Of 'Didn't Write', How's Those Two Ground Breaking Technical Manuals Coming ??
Aren't, Are They...
Put Down That Bottle Of Hendricks

Could We Get Back To The OP At Some Time
Or Does The Question Bother You ??

The fuck are you on about?

The fuck are you on about?
You Know Damned Good And Well
Not Writing Those Technical Manuals...'Metallurgist' ??
Big Surprize...

Never-Mind

Now Try To Answer The OP:

You Know Damned Good And Well
Not Writing Those Technical Manuals ??
Big Surprize...

Never-Mind

Now Try To Answer The OP:

I'm not a technical writer so it shouldn't be a surprise that I don't write technical manuals. But then again I have an education and can type in Carolingian Miniscule so maybe I'm asking too much from you.

If It Weren't For Your Stupid Siggie, And Hell-Hole On Earth Detroit
I Wouldn't Know You From A Typical Gnats Ass

But You Are Who You Are
And You Claimed You Were To Write Two, Not ONE
But TWO Technical Manuals On, I Suppose, Metallurgy

You Do Still Claim To Be A Metallurgist... ??
Or Has That Changed Too ??

I Don't Care About You
I Would Really Like To Discuss My OP, Since You Are 'Educated'
You Could Answer It, No ??

Last edited:
Back