The Weed Shack

BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
why do amazonians keep making dumb names for their threads?

why do they not realize every themed thread is actually just like any of their other threads? :thinking: like there is literally no difference, they are just all collective areas for them to talk. What makes the general store different than the tiki hut? are you guys retarded or something?

p.s. in this thread there is a volcano in the middle of the floor.

this thread is for gathering around the volcano and vaping up a storm.

you must vape weed to be in this thread, otherwsie you are violating the special thread and god will be sad

I just vaped. Have the rest of the week off and going to live it...

I haven't made up my mind what I want for the 4th. I have been eating the most glorious In and Out Burgers lately, so don't think I want to grill burgers. I have a ribeye in the freezer from Costco that I'm thinking of grilling.

why do they not realize every themed thread is actually just like any of their other threads? :thinking: like there is literally no difference, they are just all collective areas for them to talk. What makes the general store different than the tiki hut? are you guys retarded or something?

you must vape weed to be in this thread, otherwsie you are violating the special thread and god will be sad

What cbd/thc oil do you recommend to vape?

Well, this is disappointing. It's just another whine. I was hoping for a thread discussing cannabis. Like how to grow, clone, harvest, extract, and use. Meh. The Dude Grows Show is better than this.

The tiki hut was closed, and reincarnated with thread bans. As for the Volcano bit, I don't vape, but I am still a little kumbaya from sedatives.

You're just pissed that Grumpy put his thread in the right forum so you can't do anything about it. :laugh:

Some Amazonians will start a 'Nice Thread', where 'politics' ISN'T discussed but everything else is. Some call it a 'Social Thread'. Where people come to 'socialize'.
(Yes, odd that you would go to a Politics Forum ... and NOT talk about 'Politics')

i can't even grow habeneros. ;_;

LMAO. That's sad. Well, I'm giving it a shot here. Got a local guru which helps, and a few websites. Unfortunately the guru lives back up in the mountains off-grid so is hard to get in touch with at times. So far I've got two ladies, of different varieties, and a male. He got booted out of the greenhouse as soon as I saw his little balls hanging out. I've been judiciously pinching the ladies and they're getting nice and bushy. So hopefully there will be lots of bud happening by and by. I'm so glad we all voted to legalize it last year. And even better -- Illinois just did as well. My youngest has MS and the cannabis really helps greatly with her nerve pain.

Hopefully someone else who grows will pop into the shack, grab a doobie, and tell us how he/she does it.

i can't even grow habeneros. ;_;

I can share some advice there. Up near Boston you might have issue growing them without assistance. Black tarp paper can help, or a some kind of warming shelter. Any of the variety Capsicum Chinense, has issues developing if nights get down in the 50s, below 50 can stunt growth. If you don't mind shelling out for it, you can grow them in a Aerogrow, with little expertise needed.

I can share some advice there. Up near Boston you might have issue growing them without assistance. Black tarp paper can help, or a some kind of warming shelter. Any of the variety Capsicum Chinense, has issues developing if nights get down in the 50s, below 50 can stunt growth. If you don't mind shelling out for it, you can grow them in a Aerogrow, with little expertise needed.

sounds complicated

sounds complicated

They can be a pain. Those varieties are basically all the super hots, and I have had issue with growing them myself. For them to flower, you need the warmth for quite awhile. So far we haven't had a warm enough, or long enough growing season here. The tarp is used to lay on the ground, to transfer the suns heat to the soil. As far as shelters go, I know Owl grows some using a shelter called a hoop house. Where she lives it's needed.

Ask any specific question you like.

Sweet... thanks. Here's one. As mentioned I've been pinching to create more branching/bushier plant. At what point do you stop doing that for fear of pinching off emerging flowers? And what do they flowers even look like as they begin to form? Fertilizer.... yes or no? If yes, what formulation? I use Mycogrow (mycelium) on just about everything from the potted flowers on the deck to veggies in raised beds. Would that work?

As you can tell, I'm a rank newbie.

Back