The Weed Shack

Fuck all of you.
I am going to smoke this 1/8 of 23.7% THC "Cheese" in 3 days. I am the most stoned.

would that be similar in strain to blue cheese? I had blue cheese and it was awesome (and btw people, I know the actual cheese is spelt "bleu", i eat it everyday. in cannabis culture though, it's 'blue'

my best recently was chocolate OG with 34% thc levels :)

I’m in AZ watching my friends mother while they go to a wedding in WA. She left me some Face on Fire, it lives up to its name.

you are such a cool hippie older lady. I would def want to vape with you someday in the future, but alas I would probably ruin your buzz :laugh:

would that be similar in strain to blue cheese? I had blue cheese and it was awesome (and btw people, I know the actual cheese is spelt "bleu", i eat it everyday. in cannabis culture though, it's 'blue'

my best recently was chocolate OG with 34% thc levels :)

It is very mellow easy smoke and a slow creeping high that ultimately blows you away.

Blue cheese may be blue dream or blueberry x cheese but who knows.

Last edited:
I bought a quarter pound every two weeks for years,smoked a bit over an ounce a week for decades.

mother. of. god.

i have not reached your levels and probably never will.

to be fair though, vaping takes a lot less herb. rune mentioning 2-3 joints in a couple of days made me laugh, when I buy joints, I slice them open and vape the weed instead and it lasts me weeks on weeks.

mother. of. god.

i have not reached your levels and probably never will.

to be fair though, vaping takes a lot less herb. rune mentioning 2-3 joints in a couple of days made me laugh, when I buy joints, I slice them open and vape the weed instead and it lasts me weeks on weeks.

This was 70's and 80's weed,quality up and down.
I remember when income tax checks came out.There was always better quality weed available.

my local dispensary keeps ripping me off. I go in and look at their menu, I see a few strains that say 20%, 21% THC.

i get those strains. I get to my car. 16%. 18%.

now if you want to say that's variance between the various batches... ok... but why does the variance always, always, always hit the low side? because you are fucking lying about your strains potency.

Next time I am looking at the label before closing the deal.

in any case, this current strain seems interesting.

It's a sativa hybrid, very spongy and soft. not brittle. so must be fresh. the smell of the weed is a musky herbal type deal going on.

very calming, and I just looked it up, causes happiness and euphoria (i was feeling a bit happier before looking that up, I noticed)

good for stress apparently, we'll see.

hopefully my tolerance break made a 16% better gain, maybe I don't always need 20%ers.

15% before basically wouldn't do anything. This does seems to be hitting though. nice.

in fact, i just noticed I got blazed while writing this.

My fucking tolerance break worked baby.

Also, yes I know THC isn't everything. terpene profile is also important, but thc is still something, and some people need higher %s. so that's just the way it is.

I know I am a parody unto myself as the mod that always talks about cannabis, but I seriously cannot believe I live in a time where I can drive to multiple cannabis dispensaries in 10 minutes. 100% legal. And I have tons of strain options. Soon, prices will come down even further. Sometimes I think about moving, and It sounds like a dumb thing, but like.. putting cannabis aside why would I ever want to move to some draconian state, where the collective will seeks to punish those for seeking the bliss and calming effects of a nice solid indica. Cannabis relieves anxiety, stress, it helps me relax, it gives me more empathy for my fellow man, it is the holy herb. I will only live in a place that recognizes the sovereign right for an individual to responsibly use substances. That freedom is where all of humanity must one day find themselves. It is a natural right. I am therefore a builder for that bright and shiny future, and thus my cannabis consumption is a political act. I use cannabis not just for myself, but for all of my fellow man. It is my greatest gift to everyone.

I know I am a parody unto myself as the mod that always talks about cannabis, but I seriously cannot believe I live in a time where I can drive to multiple cannabis dispensaries in 10 minutes. 100% legal. And I have tons of strain options. Soon, prices will come down even further. Sometimes I think about moving, and It sounds like a dumb thing, but like.. putting cannabis aside why would I ever want to move to some draconian state, where the collective will seeks to punish those for seeking the bliss and calming effects of a nice solid indica. Cannabis relieves anxiety, stress, it helps me relax, it gives me more empathy for my fellow man, it is the holy herb. I will only live in a place that recognizes the sovereign right for an individual to responsibly use substances. That freedom is where all of humanity must one day find themselves. It is a natural right. I am therefore a builder for that bright and shiny future, and thus my cannabis consumption is a political act. I use cannabis not just for myself, but for all of my fellow man. It is my greatest gift to everyone.

When should I expect my (Christmas) "gift" to arrive in the mail?

Back