The Weed Shack

im not into the woo woo. I approach meditation from a scientific perspective.

it's all about mindfulness at it's most basic for any meditation
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mindfulness
Clinical psychology and psychiatry since the 1970s have developed a number of therapeutic applications based on mindfulness for helping people experiencing a variety of psychological conditions.
Mindfulness practice has been employed to reduce symptoms of depression, to reduce stress,anxiety
and in the treatment of drug addiction.

Programs based on Kabat-Zinn's and similar models have been adopted in schools, prisons, hospitals, veterans' centers, and other environments, and mindfulness programs have been applied for additional outcomes such as for healthy aging, weight management, athletic performance, helping children with special needs, and as an intervention during the perinatal period.

it's all about mindfulness at it's most basic for any meditation
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mindfulness
Clinical psychology and psychiatry since the 1970s have developed a number of therapeutic applications based on mindfulness for helping people experiencing a variety of psychological conditions.
Mindfulness practice has been employed to reduce symptoms of depression, to reduce stress,anxiety
and in the treatment of drug addiction.

Programs based on Kabat-Zinn's and similar models have been adopted in schools, prisons, hospitals, veterans' centers, and other environments, and mindfulness programs have been applied for additional outcomes such as for healthy aging, weight management, athletic performance, helping children with special needs, and as an intervention during the perinatal period.

correct

my tolerance has gone to absurd levels. ALl my life I could make weed last forever. This time however, I've gone through a quarter in 3 weeks.

When I run out of my newest supply, time for another tolerance break - this next one will be for a full month. we are going full throttle.

october is really going to suck :/

my tolerance has gone to absurd levels. ALl my life I could make weed last forever. This time however, I've gone through a quarter in 3 weeks.

When I run out of my newest supply, time for another tolerance break - this next one will be for a full month. we are going full throttle.

I’ve been smokeless for a month. I also quit occasionally, just because, this has been the longest stretch in 3 years. I’m going to AZ Monday, so I’ll be partying with my bestie. We love to smoke and go eat cheesecake. Last time we got the giggles and it was hilarious. I was crying from laughing so hard.

I’ve been smokeless for a month. I also quit occasionally, just because, this has been the longest stretch in 3 years. I’m going to AZ Monday, so I’ll be partying with my bestie. We love to smoke and go eat cheesecake. Last time we got the giggles and it was hilarious. I was crying from laughing so hard.

cheesecake on weed sounds awesome.

Quarter pound,or quarter ounce?

ounce bro lol.

a quarter pound in a month would mean an ounce a week or like an 1/8th every single day, which would be an absolute insane amount. especially for vaping.

Cheesecake Factory weed is indeed awesome, red velvet cheesecake is my favorite when I’m high.

Pumpkin pie is great too! I'm still buzzed from last night's venture into a brand new tincture. It's possible I made it too strong. I couldn't feel my limbs for a while. lol

SOBER OCTOBER

31 motherfucking days

MOTHER OF GOD THIS WILL BE HARD

i have kief... it's tempting me.

But I will abide.

This really sucks though. Tons of my favorite tv shows are coming back and I have to watch them sober

And the indian summers. My last chance to go chill in my hammock before it gets super cold.

31. days.

damn.

good luck to me.

Back