The will of the people

None of our business.

right up until they are used to gas a whole shit load of people huh?

that is what is going to happen simpley because your so fucking partisan you would be screaming and swing at Obama while he gave your mother mouth to mouth resussitation to save her life

LOL, so you figured out how to use a URL? Does that mean you won't cry about "working links" any more?

Did you or did you not advocate an attack on Iraq when Saddam used gas?

Yes, or no.

In 88 I was not very politically aware.

that was the year I was pregnant and gave birth.

I had many other things occupying me.

Americans are a feeble minded people and are easily convinced of the need for war. So first the politicians will be brought over to the yes side and then the propagandists will go to work changing the minds of the people.

I fear that even the Obama hate that is obviously holding back the progress of the warmongers this time is not even strong enough to stop it.

The American people have never in known history stopped their politicians from getting their wars and if it happened this time then it would be a huge sea change in the American mentality.

There's always a first but I wouldn't bet on it.

Americans are a feeble minded people and are easily convinced of the need for war. So first the politicians will be brought over to the yes side and then the propagandists will go to work changing the minds of the people.

I fear that even the Obama hate that is obviously holding back the progress of the warmongers this time is not even strong enough to stop it.

The American people have never in known history stopped their politicians from getting their wars and if it happened this time then it would be a huge sea change in the American mentality.

There's always a first but I wouldn't bet on it.

so tell me what benefit to the world is a chem stockpile and a delivery system that can reach past its borders going to be for the world when this civil war pans out?

you will either have Unkowns who have no idea where everything is and may use them nefariously or you have a guy who has proven he will use them right in the face of the worlds HATE for them.

great pan you got there fool

right up until they are used to gas a whole shit load of people huh?

that is what is going to happen simpley because your so fucking partisan you would be screaming and swing at Obama while he gave your mother mouth to mouth resussitation to save her life

You're wrong simply because no more wars in the ME can be justified with any excuse.

In Iraq it was WMD's
What happened to the WME's, WMF's and why are we already at the WMG's?

(weapons of mass gassing)

What else can a person do but make light of the obvious buffoonery of the US and it's wars?

so tell me what benefit to the world is a chem stockpile and a delivery system that can reach past its borders going to be for the world when this civil war pans out?

you will either have Unkowns who have no idea where everything is and may use them nefariously or you have a guy who has proven he will use them right in the face of the worlds HATE for them.

great pan you got there fool

You've bought into the propaganda threat of poison gas and you don't realize that it's the same technique used by your country to go to war as was used in Iraq.

Try to stop the hype and come to the understanding that poison gas is way done the scale in weapons when it comes to real destructiveness. Even your own country's cluster bombs are much more effective at killing little children. And in fact have been used to do so on numerous occasions.

there is no lie you idiot and its YOU who have bought the right wing crap out of political stupidity

I sense you're starting to have second thoughts and that's good enough for now. You'll start to show less heart from here on in. But you're going to have a hard time admitting that you were wrong.

The info showing that Assad's regime used gas is almost certainly fabricated for the purpose of justification for war. You've been had but you won't be lonesome because probably half of the American people will soon fall into line soon.

Back