The World Today

I had to glance at the chalkboard more closely, because the name of the dive bar almost looked like the one in my wife's old neighborhood.

297.png

That's nice. I needed to post a link. As you smart people know new posters to the forum need 5 posts before they can post a link. Since you are so much more smarter than me I am sure you knew that.

Have a nice noght

That's nice. I needed to post a link. As you smart people know new posters to the forum need 5 posts before they can post a link. Since you are so much more smarter than me I am sure you knew that.

Have a nice noght

Cry fucking harder you whiney little bitch. Make 15 fucking posts and you have access to all the features. Holy fuck, how green are you that you don't understand basic spam prevention?

Cry fucking harder you whiney little bitch. Make 15 fucking posts and you have access to all the features. Holy fuck, how green are you that you don't understand basic spam prevention?
You should ask for your money back from that charm school you attended.

Wow, someone needs to switch to decaf.

Lmao!

Is this an example of the type of posters here? I also notice he has JPP staff on his information.

Wow, someone needs to switch to decaf.

Lmao!

Is this an example of the type of posters here? I also notice he has JPP staff on his information.

don't mind Billy........he hates the whole fucking world and doesn't care who knows it.....we leave him alone because he lives in Detroit and is a handy target for posters from both Michigan AND Ohio.......

don't mind Billy........he hates the whole fucking world and doesn't care who knows it.....we leave him alone because he lives in Detroit and is a handy target for posters from both Michigan AND Ohio.......

Lol! Contrary to his belief I am far from green and things like that don't bother me.

Back