The World Today

Clearly you are if you don't get the fucking concept and have to bitch like a 13 year old girl.

They do make prescriptions drugs for you particular condition. I am sure your Obamacare coverage carries it.

No one was bitching, son. Someone asked me to PM them a link and I was letting them know I wasn't ignoring them.

But if you wish to discuss forum concepts, span control, how to target ads to a specific demographic let's have at it. But I would recommend you get that prescription re-filled. Being new to the forum I do not want to be responsible for your next stroke.

They do make prescriptions drugs for you particular condition. I am sure your Obamacare coverage carries it.

No one was bitching, son. Someone asked me to PM them a link and I was letting them know I wasn't ignoring them.

But if you wish to discuss forum concepts, span control, how to target ads to a specific demographic let's have at it. But I would recommend you get that prescription re-filled. Being new to the forum I do not want to be responsible for your next stroke.

Whatever dipshit, just don't fuck up.

You da man. Your logic is clearly on another plane.

He is fat slob drunken mod. Why he is a mod is beyond me.

He likes to use his mod status like a bully with a baseball bat. He is an internet tough guy who can be tough on this board because he is a mod.

Cry fucking harder you whiney little bitch. Make 15 fucking posts and you have access to all the features. Holy fuck, how green are you that you don't understand basic spam prevention?

Whose stick is up your ass this month? He simply made a factual point you drunk ass monkey fucker.

He is fat slob drunken mod. Why he is a mod is beyond me.

He likes to use his mod status like a bully with a baseball bat. He is an internet tough guy who can be tough on this board because he is a mod.

I like those kinda guys.

spider-meme-12.jpg

Back