There I was

Two kids, one of my best friends, sat down in front of me. They didn't know I was behind them.

They began to talk how they didn't like me anymore, and how I should be killed. The best option was to dig a giant hole, put spiked sticks at the bottom and ones kid brother had a snake that could possibly bite me. They were to cover the hole with leaves and sticks, and have me walk over it.

There I was, a 6 year old on my school bus.

Fuck you brian

lol....grind expects us to believe he once had friends.......

There I was on my way home.
Had got off third shift went to a friend's
to get high.
When I left it was very cold,had to piss,could tell
I wasn't going to make it to a place with a bathroom.
So I pulled onto a side street,found a couple

of McDonald's cups in the back seat.
Filled the first one to the Top,then finished in the second.
Looked around careful,no one was to be seen,threw the full cup of piss out the window.
But somehow out of nowhere,a old lady was driving by.
The piss perfectly had gone right across the old woman's windshield.
The look of shock on the old ladies face was amazing.
I felt bad,as I laughed my ass off.

I was standing above the clouds, enjoying a trip Yurt says never happened.

Kootenay Valley Viewpoint.
attachment.php

There I was...

17 years old and leaving my uncles place to go home after a hot summer working for him. I had barely enough money to get myself home and have Holy herb for a while, but I was damn hungry.

I mean hungry as only a youth could be.

I see off in the distance, 25 cents cheese burgers at McDonald's. There I was...

I left my vegetarian life behind at that moment.

I have no problem keeping to stories, and no comments. I was just being cute, because when I did personal stories, they were met with a bit of friction, and complaints from several people.

And there I was

A junior or senior in university and our debate professor said we all had to come up with topics, write it down and put it in a hat and he would X numbers to equal the two member teams.

This was a very conservative school and I immediately wrote down legalization of Marijuana or at least for medical purposes.

My idea was picked. I didn't care who I was pared with, I was like a bull in a Hina shop.

Turns out my partner only took the class because his parents told him to. I said no problem, I'll do all the research and most of the debate points, but you have to have some of your own. He was like, cool, thanks. I didn't care,woukd have done the whole thing on my own.

We went up against these two staunch anti herb losers and the professor gave us the win.

I still laugh about that. No prize or something you put on a resume, but it felt good.

Would be cool to hear from people like Grind, Billy, Damocles, Jade, 3d, PMP, Christiefan, Tom, etc....

Nothing too personal, just a cool story about that moment or moments

This was only in the last couple of months. There I was with the missus, sitting in an outside bar in Pattaya, when she said this is the bar that Henry and Uwe, two Swedes we met two years previously, used to go drinking!! She then said that's Uwe walking past now, I couldn't believe it what were the chances of that?

Back