There’s nothing new about the Democratic disinformation machine

I'm just this guy, you know?
I find you to be cynical, contemptuous, derisive, ironic, misanthropic, misanthropical, mocking, pessimistic, sarcastic, sardonic, scoffing, scornful, skeptical, sneering, suspicious, AND unbelievably wry for a man of your status and position.

But hey, no one is perfect! :woot:

Last edited:
Shocker, another MAGA conspiracy, where would they be without their existential threats to feed the lemmings. Such as the Examiner amongst others would go out of business

Even worked in the laptop, the supposed suppression of the laptop, the laptop that might have surpassed the infamous Steele Dossier plus Strzok/Page texts as the source of conspiracies

Actually humorous, we were told Rudi found the President’s son’s laptop that he just happened to drop off at some obscure repair shop and never returned to pick it up. The only source or access of what was on that laptop that Rudi discovered was Rudi himself, which he eagerly supplied to Fox, and the MAGA question and even concocted a whole conspiracy on why everyone ignored it

They always bring a laugh with them
The Democrat party is a conspiracy.

HAHAHA!

You are a delusional poor excuse for a human being!

But do keep exposing your your ugly stupid ass for all to see here!

You are about as popular here as a bloody Hemorrhoid!
200.webp

WHAT ARE YOU? Now that you mentioned it!

If you think for one minute that TRUTH DEFLECTOR is an asset to this forum, or in any way a positive force here, YOU MAY WANT TO TAKE A POLL from your member base.

I credit him for personally turning your forum into a cesspool!

And if you prefer his opinions over mine- THEN GO AHEAD AND BAN ME FROM YOUR FORUM- and announce the reasons for it to the other members!

I dare you!
200.webp

Back