These People tell us Trump is a threat to our Democracy

The wealthy value short-term profits over anything else. They want more money and they want it now. The Repubs cut taxes and regulations for corporations and the rich who do not need it. With great wealth comes security. They figure no matter what a mess the troglodyte Trump makes, they will be removed from it.

The wealthy value short-term profits over anything else. They want more money and they want it now. The Repubs cut taxes and regulations for corporations and the rich who do not need it. With great wealth comes security. They figure no matter what a mess the troglodyte Trump makes, they will be removed from it.
Denying history won't work, Sybil.
Trump cut taxes for everyone. The improved economy actually generated MORE revenue for the federal government.

This one is a complete lie.

In this case, snopes lists each CEO and their donations.

Occupy Democrats is a radical Leftist organization known for lies, propaganda, and duplicity.
You missed responding to Project 2025, and telling us how badly you want it installed.

the Clinton surplus is a myth

low information voters need to fuck off
For one year of the Clinton administration there was actually a budget surplus, mostly gotten by the drawdown of the military following the end of the Soviet Union and Cold War. That's all there was to that. The national debt wasn't paid off, just a budget surplus due as much to Republicans in Congress as anything Clinton did.

Clinton in his first two years was your typical tax and spend Democrat expanding government. Then he lost Congress massively and had the brains to change course and become more centrist. He worked with the Republicans and they got things done. I will say that Clinton was easily the most corrupt president in modern history with Biden coming in in second.

For one year of the Clinton administration there was actually a budget surplus, mostly gotten by the drawdown of the military following the end of the Soviet Union and Cold War. That's all there was to that. The national debt wasn't paid off, just a budget surplus due as much to Republicans in Congress as anything Clinton did.

The overall national debt went up every single year. some accounting magic where we raid social security funds to make it appear we had a surplus is not a surplus

but I do appreciate you reminding people the only reason Clinton got close is he was told no (contract with America)

Again, you are keeping up. I've already commented on this and find Project 2025 a mixed bag. Some of it makes sense, other parts are nonsense. So, you are wrong about me "want(ing) it installed."
Vote for Trump and it will be. Whether you want it installed is meaningless. It is no mixed bag.

Back