They Accepted the Offer!

LadyT

JPP Modarater
Contributor
Knowing my luck the entire deal will fall through, but for now, I'm pretty happy. I little more than what I wanted to spend, but a little less than what they wanted to get. You guys may be chatting with a future homeowner in the near future!

Congrats ladyT, welcome to the joys and miseries of home ownership.
As long as the rest of the deal works out of course.

Of course might have to spend that diamond / handbag money on appliances or something now....

Knowing my luck the entire deal will fall through, but for now, I'm pretty happy. I little more than what I wanted to spend, but a little less than what they wanted to get. You guys may be chatting with a future homeowner in the near future!

Congratulations Tiana!

Congrats Tiana. That is sweet! Start working out your hand right now and it might be ready in time for the closing. 4,322 signatures and you will be all set. :D

Thanks guys! I just talked to the attorney I'm going to use. Thanks to prepaid legal I'm going to get $500 off! :) Yeah!

Anyway, its pretty scary. We're going to be living in Piscataway. Another friend of mine and his wife are moving there too and I know of another couple that are looking in that area. Its pretty close to Rutgers so its kind of a young area between both our jobs and if I move to corporate in the next few months I can take the train in if I want as well so it works out kind of nice!

I believe it is worth it too. Bought my place when I was 24. Put a lein up on it last year to remodel and add 2 bedrooms and a bathroom. I guess I couldn't stand not having a house payment. But yes, it's worth it to say, "that's mine" even if you have to say, "that's mine (and the bank's)" for a while. ;)

personally, i let the build up in equity sit for 6-7 years, then sold the house and, ''took the money and run'' approach.... $180k!!!! :)

Back