They Accepted the Offer!

Thanks guys!

I'm stilll waiting for their signature. Either they are bailing out or they've got the worst agent I've ever seen. My agent is always calling him trying to get stuff done and he never calls her back. No wonder their house has been on the market for so long.

Knowing my luck the entire deal will fall through, but for now, I'm pretty happy. I little more than what I wanted to spend, but a little less than what they wanted to get. You guys may be chatting with a future homeowner in the near future!

Cool. WOuld you like a live-in manservant/majordomo. I am also skilled in the arts of pleasure.

Knowing my luck the entire deal will fall through, but for now, I'm pretty happy. I little more than what I wanted to spend, but a little less than what they wanted to get. You guys may be chatting with a future homeowner in the near future!
I assume you are talking about buying a house.

I am sitting in the same position selling one. and also, it may fall thru. In my case, the Escrow has clered and needs only the buyers signatures, and payment. but with the present credit clime. Who knows. It could have closed two weeks ago, but I am still waiting. he has until 1 October.

LOL

That's pretty good ;).

Thanks but that was months ago. Again, my luck went right into play the deal fell through. They were preforeclosure and the sale had to be as-is and I could even point out a lot of stuff that needed to be addressed I didn't want to be surprised after buying it as is at the price we agreed on.

Back