They care more about someone taking a shot at Trump than they do about kids being murdered in school.

Jarod

Contributor
The Republicans launch huge investigations when someone takes a shot at Trump, or is captured before he gets a chance to shoot at Trump, but they only shrug when kids are murdered in a school.

JD Vance just shrugged and said kids being murdered in school is just a fact of life.

The Republicans launch huge investigations when someone takes a shot at Trump, or is captured before he gets a chance to shoot at Trump, but they only shrug when kids are murdered in a school.

JD Vance just shrugged and said kids being murdered in school is just a fact of life.
This is nothing more than pure, unadulterated bullshit. I don't think leftists can post or bloviate without lying their dumb, empty-headed asses off.

The actual quote without the MSNBC bullshit:

"What is going to solve this problem? And I really do believe this is, look, I, I don't like this. I don't like to admit this. I don't like that this is a fact of life."

Bounty hunters ?
moron-alert.gif

Lie, lame and you are very stupid.

The actual quote without the MSNBC bullshit:

"What is going to solve this problem? And I really do believe this is, look, I, I don't like this. I don't like to admit this. I don't like that this is a fact of life."

Leftist prefer to kill hundreds of thousands of children before they get a chance to go to school.

And Dems prefer assassination over democracy.

Back