They care more about someone taking a shot at Trump than they do about kids being murdered in school.

The Republicans launch huge investigations when someone takes a shot at Trump, or is captured before he gets a chance to shoot at Trump, but they only shrug when kids are murdered in a school.

JD Vance just shrugged and said kids being murdered in school is just a fact of life.
No, he didn't, Pretender. Stop making shit up.

It is DEMOCRATS murdering kids in school and create 'Gun Free Zones' that allow this to happen.
It is DEMOCRATS taking shots at Trump.
It is DEMOCRATS that defunded and demoralized police, and allow unchecked crime in cities, along with the murder that goes with it.

DON'T TRY TO BLAME YOUR VIOLENT BEHAVIOR ON TRUMP!

just what is the bounty on a traitor now a days?
Ask Kamala and Biden. They've both committed treason multiple times:

1) Giving weapons and supplies to the enemy in time of war.
2) Inviting invasion of the United States.
3) Calling for civil war against citizens of the United States.
4) Espionage.

What would YOU say should be the bounty on them?

You can't lie your way out of it, Pretender.

DEMOCRATS take shots at Trump.
DEMOCRATS conduct murders in schools, thanks to the DEMOCRAT created 'gun free zones' and DEMOCRAT enforced 'treatments' that create these mass shooters.
DEMOCRATS are calling for civil war against citizens of the United States.
DEMOCRATS defunded and demoralized police, leaving cities open to crime and murder.

Ask Kamala and Biden. They've both committed treason multiple times:

1) Giving weapons and supplies to the enemy in time of war.
2) Inviting invasion of the United States.
3) Calling for civil war against citizens of the United States.
4) Espionage.

What would YOU say should be the bounty on them?
what the fuck are you talking about?
have any proof of this BS?
what WEAPONS and supplies to the enemy? what enemy? we are not at war with anybody like we were when Trump gave our enemy the Taliban everything.
I don't remember them openly asking or inviting any body to come here. got a link ?
only one I ever heard telling people to " Fight like hell " was Trump . so when did they start calling for a civil war against the people of the USA?
and "ESPIONAGE" ??? what " ESPIONAGE"?
what a fucking moron where do you come up with this BULL SHIT?

what the fuck are you talking about?
RQAA
have any proof of this BS?
History. The Constitution of the United States.
what WEAPONS and supplies to the enemy? what enemy?
RQAA
we are not at war with anybody like we were when Trump gave our enemy the Taliban everything.
He didn't.
I don't remember them openly asking or inviting any body to come here. got a link ?
DON'T TRY TO DENY DEMOCRATS CAUSING INVASION OF THE UNITED STATES!
only one I ever heard telling people to " Fight like hell " was Trump.
Not a crime, idiot.
so when did they start calling for a civil war against the people of the USA?
DON'T TRY TO BLAME DEMOCRAT WAR MONGERING ON TRUMP!
and "ESPIONAGE" ??? what " ESPIONAGE"?
RQAA
what a fucking moron where do you come up with this BULL SHIT?
RQAA

DON'T TRY TO DENY WHAT DEMOCRATS HAVE DONE!

RQAA

History. The Constitution of the United States.

RQAA

He didn't.

DON'T TRY TO DENY DEMOCRATS CAUSING INVASION OF THE UNITED STATES!

Not a crime, idiot.

DON'T TRY TO BLAME DEMOCRAT WAR MONGERING ON TRUMP!

RQAA

RQAA

DON'T TRY TO DENY WHAT DEMOCRATS HAVE DONE!
If you think he didn't then we know for SURE you never read his ' AGREEMENT " with our enemy the Taliban
have a nice day moron

The Republicans launch huge investigations when someone takes a shot at Trump, or is captured before he gets a chance to shoot at Trump, but they only shrug when kids are murdered in a school.

JD Vance just shrugged and said kids being murdered in school is just a fact of life.
True, but they still aren't calling for even the most modest gun control plans.

Vance?......no.....but you feel the same about the victims of illegals..

Might I ask you the same thing? Are you here to impress people?🤣
No!

I am here to tell the truth- in a world where so many people think they can just lie and get by with it.

If you lie to me- I WILL TARGET YOU AND CORRECT YOU- I WILL STAND UP TO LIARS!

LIARS ARE THIEVES! I HATE LIARS AND THIEVES- WHICH ARE THE VERY SAME!

Says the people that believe it is okey fine to protect their money, themselves, and their pResident Braindead with armed security but refuse to do so at the schools. Seriously. This is one of the weakest arguments I have seen from the Hypocrat Party, did I spell Democratic wrong again? Hypocratic Party, there, that's better.

Says the people that believe it is okey fine to protect their money, themselves, and their pResident Braindead with armed security but refuse to do so at the schools. Seriously. This is one of the weakest arguments I have seen from the Hypocrat Party, did I spell Democratic wrong again? Hypocratic Party, there, that's better.

Hmmmmmm.....weren't you saying earlier today that "they do it too" is a confession?

Hmmmmmm.....weren't you saying earlier today that "they do it too" is a confession?
In what way is that "they do it too"? I provided a solution proposed by one party that would protect the children which has been rejected by the Hypocritic (Did I spell democratic wrong again?) Party. Someone doesn't English well... I think his initials are @BartenderElite.

until democrats understand that you can't make kids safer by wanting to believe you can keep guns out of criminals hands, it is indeed a fact of life.

Back