They couldn't make this today!

Why is one of England's finest dumbasses even chiming in here? Do you have so little life, that you're wasting this time chattering obnoxiously like a teen, over issues often having nothing to do with you. This while being an exception, as I'm positive you have it in England as well, is still pathetic because you handle it with the grace of a drunk mule. Pitiful, to say the least.

Why is one of England's finest dumbasses even chiming in here? Do you have so little life, that you're wasting this time chattering obnoxiously like a teen, over issues often having nothing to do with you. This while being an exception, as I'm positive you have it in England as well, is still pathetic because you handle it with the grace of a drunk mule. Pitiful, to say the least.

Listen mush, I've been here for a while, you're just a Johnny come lately Septic arsehole. So kindly go fuck yourself there's a good cunt chap!

Last edited:

New poster, uh huh :rolleyes:

Kind of ironic for one who obsesses about a poster and an old board, so much so you have to take your drama here. Do you have a life?

Yours is the only post visible to me on this thread so I gave you a "thanks" just because your post is hilarious.

Yours is the only post visible to me on this thread so I gave you a "thanks" just because your post is hilarious.

If you think anybody on here buys that crap then you really are even more stupid that I gave you credit for already. In the short time you and your fellow clingons have succeeded in pissing off many on here. I suggest that you migrate elsewhere, maybe Liberal Forum is the place for you?

Last edited:
The alphabet brigade (LGBTQIA) would never stop screaming if this was made today!!

Ironic really as Graeme Chapman was as camp as they come. Both John Cleese and Mel Brooks have bemoaned the fact that political correctness has killed off much of their comedy.

Actually, I think you and your premise are full of crap.

My guess is that the gay community would find it hilarious.

They are not totally without a sense of humor.

Actually, I think you and your premise are full of crap.

My guess is that the gay community would find it hilarious.

They are not totally without a sense of humor.

John Cleese himself said that much of the Python's stuff wouldn't be commissioned today. So who should I beleive you or him? Hmm tough choice.

I think Shape Shifter got tired of that shit shaper nickname someone was using. I prefer nicknames that a person unwittingly gives themselves, to plays on names. For example toxic, titmouse, or stable genius.

You completely missed the point of the OP. It's about how PC has run wild. One reason Trump got elected. You'd do well to learn from it.

I think Shape Shifter got tired of that shit shaper nickname someone was using. I prefer nicknames that a person unwittingly gives themselves, to plays on names. For example toxic, titmouse, or stable genius.

No arsehole I change my ID on a regular basis, I always use the names of Santana albums. I could start calling you Jade Clingon or even parrot nosed fuckpig, come to that!

John Cleese himself said that much of the Python's stuff wouldn't be commissioned today. So who should I beleive you or him? Hmm tough choice.

So did Cleese specifically say that they couldn't get away with doing GAY humor, or was he talking about the entire range of humor Python did, the vast majority of which was NOT gay themed?

You've made the assumption that when Cleese and Brooks made the very broad statement that PC has killed off much of their comedy, they were talking about every group of people, and you used a Python skit aimed at one specific group - gays - as an example.

My response was not to deny the truth in what the two of them said about PC as a general rule, but about the specific Python sketch you posted and the reaction to that type of comedy by gays per se.

I will repeat, as far as gays in particular are concerned, and your presumption of not being able to air that particular sketch or one similar to it without social backlash, I think you're off base. I'm not saying that PC hasn't put a damper on comedic expression in general, but not so much on that one particular type of comedy aimed at that one particular group of people.

And BTW, the Cleese & Maher clip you provided to back up your claim, had zero reference to gays. They were talking about ethnic and religious humor.

So therefore, I stand by my statement.

That was me, thank you.

curtsey.jpg

I take full credit. :cool:

I was also the one who started calling him Millie back when he was Milagro.

Back