They couldn't make this today!

That was me, thank you.

curtsey.jpg

I take full credit. :cool:

I was also the one who started calling him Millie back when he was Milagro.
Well you took credit, but then you're a Septic, that what they do.

Sent from my Lenovo K8 using Tapatalk

Of course, the fresh meat don't appear to be very bright and are seemingly infested with stultifying political correctness.

You're missing the point that those type of things would only bother a rare butthurt type. It won't bother those that are subject very much, but it might bug some overzealous supporter with too much life wasting away. You get those overzealous morons on both sides of the aisle, and in innumerable issues. It's about time people stopped judging left, or right more by their taint, than their face.

Yes it is but the snoring boring arseholes would suck the life out of everything.

How ironic to see you of all people speaking disparagingly about arseholes and the sucking of something out of something else.

Probably a couple of the major elements of your lifestyle.

Why is one of England's finest dumbasses even chiming in here? Do you have so little life, that you're wasting this time chattering obnoxiously like a teen, over issues often having nothing to do with you. This while being an exception, as I'm positive you have it in England as well, is still pathetic because you handle it with the grace of a drunk mule. Pitiful, to say the least.

Are we talking about political correctness, or some other chronic illness? :cof1:

I think most gay people would find that Python skit hilarious.
Still missing the point, if that was suggested as an idea today on any of the TV networks it wouldn't be commissioned. The BBC used to be very incredibly brave and avant garde, now it is hamstrung with political correctness and is terrified to upset anybody.

Still missing the point, if that was suggested as an idea today on any of the TV networks it wouldn't be commissioned. The BBC used to be very incredibly brave and avant garde, now it is hamstrung with political correctness and is terrified to upset anybody.

I still say you're full of crap or just exaggerating, because in case it never occurred to you, we get British "telly" over here and I watch a pretty fair amount of it.

Sunday it's a mix of Brit dramas and PBS Masterpiece Series.

During the week it's mostly Brit cop shows then, on Saturday night, is Britcom night.

Some of the more recent Britcoms I've been watching lately are "Vicious", "The IT Crowd", "Cradle to Grave", "Raised By Wolves" and "Trollied".

Not one of those four shows could be described as being anywhere near politically correct.

Don't know if they're BBC or Sky, but likely both.

I still say you're full of crap or just exaggerating, because in case it never occurred to you, we get British "telly" over here and I watch a pretty fair amount of it.

Sunday it's a mix of Brit dramas and PBS Masterpiece Series.

During the week it's mostly Brit cop shows then, on Saturday night, is Britcom night.

Some of the more recent Britcoms I've been watching lately are "The IT Crowd", "Cradle to Grave", "Raised By Wolves" and "Trollied".

Not one of those four shows could be described as being anywhere near politically correct.

Don't know if they're BBC or Sky, but likely both.

None of those are made by the BBC. The IT Crowd and Raised by Wolves were made by Channel 4, Cradle to Grave by ITV, and Trollied I've never seen but think it's made for Sky.

Last edited:
None is those is made by the BBC.

Bullshit.

I looked then up.

At least two or three are.

I also added the show "Vicious" starting Ian McKellen and Derek Jacobi, about two aging gay men who live together like husband and wife and fight like a couple of bitches.

That is also a BBC show.

Either way, the shows still feature raunchy, non-PC humor and are on TV.

Bullshit.

I looked then up.

At least two or three are.

I also added the show "Vicious" starting Ian McKellen and Derek Jacobi, about two aging gay men who live together like husband and wife and fight like a couple of bitches.

That is also a BBC show.

Either way, the shows still feature raunchy, non-PC humor and are on TV.

Vicious was absolutely bloody dreadful, considering that it had such good actors, it was bloody dire. It was also made by ITV.

As for the rest, you're an idiot.

Last edited:
I have have friends, and family that would fall under who the twits think would be offended. I can attest, that they would not be offended. In fact I think my one friend might be into Monty Python.

Vicious was absolutely bloody dreadful, considering that it had such good actors, it was bloody dire. It was also made by ITV.

As for the rest, you're an idiot.

How does it matter which TV network produced and aired the show? How does it matter how good or bad the quality of the show was?

We were talking about the CONTENT of modern TV shows and your claim that only overly polite, non-controversial, non-offensive shows can be produced and make it on the air.

I gave you a list of examples of very recently produced British TV shows that are not only far from being PC, but when they show them here in the US, they have to be bleeped and censored.

So, once again I say you're full of crap.

Especially regarding gay humor. Most gay people love gay humor as long as it isn't derogatory or insulting.

I have have friends, and family that would fall under who the twits think would be offended. I can attest, that they would not be offended. In fact I think my one friend might be into Monty Python.

I don't dispute his claim that PCness has affected TV, but only in certain ways and to a certain extent.

Whatsizface tried to imply that it has permeated every aspect of modern television and seeped into every nook and cranny.

How does it matter which TV network produced and aired the show? How does it matter how good or bad the quality of the show was?

We were talking about the CONTENT of modern TV shows and your claim that only overly polite, non-controversial, non-offensive shows can be produced and make it on the air.

I gave you a list of examples of very recently produced British TV shows that are not only far from being PC, but when they show them here in the US, they have to be bleeped and censored.

So, once again I say you're full if crap.

Especially regarding gay humor. Most gay people love gay humor as long as it isn't derogatory or insulting.
None of those shows are being made anymore. They were probably bleeped for bad language. I know far more about British TV than you do, certainly comedy.

None of those shows are being made anymore. They were probably bleeped for bad language. I know far more about British TV than you do, certainly comedy.

Again, you're full of it.

All of these shows I mentioned were on the air so recently, that if your cockeyed theory were true, they would never have made it.

Shows like Cradle to Grave, Raised by Wolves, The IT Crowd and Trollied were on the air as recently as 2015 and later.

Trollied is beginning a new 2018 season.

You might know more about Brit TV than I do, but you're either lying or you don't know what you think you know.

Back