They got P Diddy today!

Keep up asshole I want one of you miserable cockroaches to at least try and back up your claims just once.
Epstein had trouble finding anyone willing to give a reporter a quote about his business, because Epstein was not in the business he claimed. So Epstein turned to trump. trump did not give a reporter a quote about business, but rather what they have in common.

trump, "I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life."

trump created a semi-fake modeling agency, because he and his friends "enjoy beautiful things." he had no background in modeling. It was just to smuggle women(and girls) into the USA. Ever wondered why most modeling agencies are majority American models, but trump's is almost all foreign? Well now you know.

Another Democrat pushing piece of shit goes DOWN! More to come,....MANY more in fact. The nooses are tightening.....

Maria Bartiromo is spreading a typical MAGAt conspiracy theory. She was at the heart of the Dominion lawsuit against Fox for spreading similar lies. Typical of your kind, Fat Ass.

Fox News host peddles wild conspiracy about Trump shooting attempt and Diddy’s arrest​

Maria Bartiromo wildly claimed Diddy was only arrested to distract from the alleged assassination attempt and take it ‘off the front page’

Another Democrat pushing piece of shit goes DOWN! More to come,....MANY more in fact. The nooses are tightening.....
Stop braying, you simpleton! Epstein got snuffed because he had papers on EVERYONE ... regardless of race, creed, color or political affiliation. Diddy-Dum-Dum will probably (or should) meet the same fate.

But if YOU want to lean on the partisan bullhorn, perhaps you should mosey on over to "X" (formerly Twitter), where a poster list daily all the right wing religious and law enforcement folks getting nailed as pedophiles or trafficking child sex paraphernalia. That should wake up your dumb ass.

Back