They Stole the Declaration of Independence

Nicolas Cage was spotted in the crowd

LMAO!!! That is funny.

What is less funny is they stole the names and addresses of staffers. People will be killed over this.

And they were very eager to find secret materials to sell to the Russians. I would guess they found some.

LMAO!!! That is funny.

What is less funny is they stole the names and addresses of staffers. People will be killed over this.

And they were very eager to find secret materials to sell to the Russians. I would guess they found some.

Word on the street is you're on the list.

Word on the street is you're on the list.

My name would not be found in the Capitol Building, but would be found at the Treasury Department. That means it was already sold to the Russians years ago, and probably given to right wing terrorists. Hopefully, I am far down on the list.

It is sad times.

My name would not be found in the Capitol Building, but would be found at the Treasury Department. That means it was already sold to the Russians years ago, and probably given to right wing terrorists. Hopefully, I am far down on the list.

It is sad times.

It's sad that you think your insignificant life is actually worth addressing.

It's sad that you think your insignificant life is actually worth addressing.

The safety of myself and my family is significant to me, but I can understand it is not significant to you.

What should be significant is that the trump administration has blatantly sold our digital national security to the Russians.

The safety of myself and my family is significant to me, but I can understand it is not significant to you.

What should be significant is that the trump administration has blatantly sold our digital national security to the Russians.

If Trump had done that, it would be.

If Trump had done that, it would be.

trump is generally accepted as being very ignorant, so it will be tough to connect him to the Russian hacking attack we are undergoing. But, it clearly is his administration that has sold us out. I would not be surprised if trump is so stupid that he turns himself in.

In other words, you claim is baseless and nothing more than a low IQ nigger running his mouth.

Wow, you certainly come off as uneducated, and ignorant. I doubt you have anything meaningful to offer on the recent cyber attacks.

Nicolas Cage was spotted in the crowd

Doesn't take rocket science to learn whom taught it as thieving US Constitution - old glory - old testament - absentee voting ballots arsonists malfeasance hasn't changed since the Bicentennial so that “serve the Pope or die” suicidal Christiananality pedophilia megalomaniacal business crusade for 2021, which coincidently is the D.C. area code 202 for 1 fabricated misnomer immaculate conception certainly has that dejavu of the Catholic Church assassination of JFK interpretation as one nation under God with no equal justice under law from those crooks on Capital Hill national religion to be way too dang lily brilliant white.

Doesn't take rocket science to learn whom taught it as thieving US Constitution - old glory - old testament - absentee voting ballots arsonists malfeasance hasn't changed since the Bicentennial so that “serve the Pope or die” suicidal Christiananality pedophilia megalomaniacal business crusade for 2021, which coincidently is the D.C. area code 202 for 1 fabricated misnomer immaculate conception certainly has that dejavu of the Catholic Church assassination of JFK interpretation as one nation under God with no equal justice under law from those crooks on Capital Hill national religion to be way too dang lily brilliant white.

Right, The Catholic Church killed our first Catholic president JFK & is trying to kill our 2nd Catholic president Biden.

You're nuts.

Wow, you certainly come off as uneducated, and ignorant. I doubt you have anything meaningful to offer on the recent cyber attacks.

Uneducated and ignorant people make baseless claims. Why did you make baseless claims?

Still waiting for your address sweetie, and I will be on my way over before you know it.

You've posted pictures claiming it was me and where I lived. If you had the guts, you would have already shown.

Do you think using this sock profile, Phantasmal, means your son didn't marry a nigger?

You've posted pictures claiming it was me and where I lived. If you had the guts, you would have already shown.

Do you think using this sock profile, Phantasmal, means your son didn't marry a nigger?

Big talk, no action from a fucking cowardly whore. You wanna show how tough you are cunt breath, then lets meet. Short of that just kill yourself and the world will be a far better place.

Big talk, no action from a fucking cowardly whore. You wanna show how tough you are cunt breath, then lets meet. Short of that just kill yourself and the world will be a far better place.

You're the one that posted a picture claiming it was me and where I lived. You can't do that unless you think you know. Are you saying you were lying or are you now proving you're a coward when expected to show?

You're the one that posted a picture claiming it was me and where I lived. You can't do that unless you think you know. Are you saying you were lying or are you now proving you're a coward when expected to show?

Making up more lies is all you got cunt fuck. You are a loser. your existence is meaningless. Please kill yourself ASAP.

Back