things going well in Singapore....

Rudy Guliani said that Kim got down on his knees and begged Trump for a meeting. What a bunch of damned morons .........

.....?????.....you sort of missed what the thread is about, didn't you.......are you always this stupid or is it because you just got out of bed and your brain isn't working yet?.....

this thread is not in current events because its about impersonators.......you know, like when you impersonate someone who knows what the fuck is going on?.....

hahahahaha ... I watched the video, PMP. Pretty good. I liked the guy that said 'They're walking around with no Security' and all the other people taking pictures and seemingly to be overjoyed.

How many incoherent Trump word salads can you ignore? Do you remember his 60 minutes appearance in July 2015? That should have alarmed you.

Wait and see, rather than cynically prejudging. That's something you're very good at, I might say. Maybe if Kimmy fired a few warheads towards Guam then you'd be ecstatic, amirite?

Wait and see, rather than cynically prejudging. That's something you're very good at, I might say. Maybe if Kimmy fired a few warheads towards Guam then you'd be ecstatic, amirite?

Projecting your BS about Kim and Guam doesn't change the fact of Trump's word salad dementia.

Back