Things I loved to do at work.

Bulletbob

Verified User
I liked jobs where I got paid for lunches or breaks sometimes both.
Jobs that paid per diem.
Jobs that paid not only overtime but up to triple time for holidays.
A job that paid me to stay at home 40.00 a hour for 6 months they had a policy if we dont have work for you its our fault and we will pay you.

I always taking a big long greasy shat on holidays when I had already put in double time mandatory ot and Am now looking at a 8 to 12 hour triple time shift.. Im always looking forward to being constipated on such days and getting paid 30 min at triple time with holiday pay to take a shit .

Next thing I enjoyed at work the most was sex.
I had 2 jobs where I could do this at work and a good bg always makes me happy

I liked making things others said "fuck that." I liked the challenge of figuring out what steps needed to be taken and in what order to make a difficult part. I made fixtures on fixtures for milling. I made most of my tooling for the lathe. I used a 3 foot long 3/8 drill bit and drilled through 2 1/2 feet of hot rolled steel and broke through .001 of dead center. More than once. It's why I became, and retired, a Machine Shop manager. I was fucking good at it. And I (mostly) liked doing it.

I like jobs that are at least $1 or $2 million, they're a lot more fun than having to juggle 12 or 15 $100k jobs.

I like jobs that are very difficult and they have to call me because no one else can do them. Not everyone is expendable.

I like jobs that the entire team is talented and everyone pulls their weight.

I like it when a job is coming to an end and there's already another one in the pipeline.

I like/hate jobs that are halfway done and a clusterfuck so they have to call me in to fix.

I liked making things others said "fuck that." I liked the challenge of figuring out what steps needed to be taken and in what order to make a difficult part. I made fixtures on fixtures for milling. I made most of my tooling for the lathe. I used a 3 foot long 3/8 drill bit and drilled through 2 1/2 feet of hot rolled steel and broke through .001 of dead center. More than once. It's why I became, and retired, a Machine Shop manager. I was fucking good at it. And I (mostly) liked doing it.
You beat me to it.

Jobs that paid per diem.
A job that paid me to stay at home 40.00 a hour for 6 months they had a policy if we dont have work for you its our fault and we will pay you.

I always taking a big long greasy shat on holidays when I had already put in double time mandatory ot and Am now looking at a 8 to 12 hour triple time shift.. Im always looking forward to being constipated on such days and getting paid 30 min at triple time with holiday pay to take a shit .

I loved jobs where I didn't have to work with guys like you.

I'm guessing 'BulletBob' doesn't last long at any Job he might find. :(

I say Deport Bob and let some Mexican that wants to Work take his place.

Jobs that paid per diem.

Sounds like you spend a lot of time making up bullshit fantasies about your minimum wage janitorial job.

Jobs that paid per diem.

One day I was at work, filling some bags with mason sand, and the sun got eclipsed. Something eclipsed the sun over my head. I knew to run right then and there, because what came next was a 2-yard bucket of water being dumped. It missed me. :laugh:

Fun times. :D

Good thing I figured out SIM chips can be transferred from phone to phone.

Jobs that paid per diem.

I like jobs that are at least $1 or $2 million, they're a lot more fun than having to juggle 12 or 15 $100k jobs.

I like jobs that are very difficult and they have to call me because no one else can do them. Not everyone is expendable.

I like jobs that the entire team is talented and everyone pulls their weight.

I like it when a job is coming to an end and there's already another one in the pipeline.

I like/hate jobs that are halfway done and a clusterfuck so they have to call me in to fix.

:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

How come it's always you rightwing blowhards who come up with the kind of chest-thumping bullshit we see in this thread?

Are you fuckers so insecure that you have to try to make strangers on the internet admire or envy you?

Where is that moron Dark Soul when you guys need him? He'd be right at home in this thread boasting about his imaginary classic car collection, his two make-believe houses and his amazing imaginary engineering/construction/contracting expertise.

You fuckers are beyond laughable.

Have you ever had a real job outside of manning the glory hole at the local redneck fag bar?

Dude, I don't need to know your resume.

That's pretty faggy, though.

PS: I'll take that as a "no", ok?

You've never had a real job, bitch.

:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

How come it's always you rightwing blowhards who come up with the kind of chest-thumping bullshit we see in this thread?

Are you fuckers so insecure that you have to try to make strangers on the internet admire or envy you?

Where is that moron Dark Soul when you guys need him? He'd be right at home in this thread boasting about his imaginary classic car collection, his two make-believe houses and his amazing imaginary engineering/construction/contracting expertise.

You fuckers are beyond laughable.

Yes, we know you welfare losers are jealous of those of us who spent our lives working and can afford a few of the luxuries in life. Fuck you and suffer...

Back