Quasar44

Verified User
Thank you mods
No huge censorship like other boards
Most boards and even a joking insult can get you suspended
This board is Different
Just needs more folks

we are sort of the scrappy underdog of boomer boards

The Jury is still out....do you here at JPP have secret rules and/or rules made on the spot to get the people that the MOD TEAM have decided to get like A2K and DP do.....I know because I have been so victimized......

I am still looking, but if Frank Apisa likes you then you must be doing something right....He has standards....HE does not like just ANYBODY!

I know, I have known him for well over a decade.

GOOD PEOPLE!

Thank you mods
This board is Different
Just needs more folks

I can't speak for the owner of the board, but I suspect he is happy with things just the way they are. Truth is JPP is a microcosm of life. People can talk about freedom of speech, but from my experience there are very few people who really understand what that means let alone incorporate it into practice through their daily lives let alone a message board.

Some of the biggest proponents of free speech on this board are the first to scream for someone to be banned because they said something "hurtful"

The Jury is still out....do you here at JPP have secret rules and/or rules made on the spot to get the people that the MOD TEAM have decided to get like A2K and DP do.....I know because I have been so victimized......

I am still looking, but if Frank Apisa likes you then you must be doing something right....He has standards....HE does not like just ANYBODY!

I know, I have known him for well over a decade.

GOOD PEOPLE!

I thought you were good people. I may have to rethink that after this post. Little Frankie is a douche bag of epic proportions.

Here you have the freedom to be a douche bag here. ;)

But yeah I agree. I like this site and wish there were more people.

Then again it has mostly leftist loons with zero rational thoughts
Too many subhuman dolts here with zero education

I can't speak for the owner of the board, but I suspect he is happy with things just the way they are. Truth is JPP is a microcosm of life. People can talk about freedom of speech, but from my experience there are very few people who really understand what that means let alone incorporate it into practice through their daily lives let alone a message board.

Some of the biggest proponents of free speech on this board are the first to scream for someone to be banned because they said something "hurtful"

In my time here, I've never seen one poster call for a "ban" because of an insult.

Insults are extremely prevalent here. It's fine, but I do wish we had a higher level of discourse at times. Insults are lazy.

I was really surprised about the BLATENT RACISM that is allowed to go on here.

Not just that, but keeping the permitted Racism in mind, trying to understand the objective of the silly things in the 12b violation that will get you banned!

Such a clash of ideas about what is deemed moral/immoral and ethical/unethical decent/indecent proper/improper responsible/irresponsible conduct.

It seems all too contradictory to me.

Thank you mods
This board is Different
Just needs more folks

Not so sure of that, more than often the lack of any kind of oversight leads to exchanges quickly evolving into nothing more than adolescent personal attacks with zero content.

Not just that, but keeping the permitted Racism in mind, trying to understand the objective of the silly things in the 12b violation that will get you banned!

Such a clash of ideas about what is deemed moral/immoral and ethical/unethical decent/indecent proper/improper responsible/irresponsible conduct.

If you don't like it then fuck off you won't be missed!

Yes and two of the most blatant are TTQ64, an obnoxious black woman and Guno a black racist Misrahi Jew.

Back