This board has so much freedom. !!

I was really surprised about the BLATENT RACISM that is allowed to go on here.

Not just that, but keeping the permitted Racism in mind, trying to understand the objective of the silly things in the 12b violation that will get you banned!

Such a clash of ideas about what is deemed moral/immoral and ethical/unethical decent/indecent proper/improper responsible/irresponsible conduct.

It seems all too contradictory to me.

Agree, but I'd rather see that racism out in the open than deal with the passive aggressive racism that is so common these days. This board is populated primarily by white supremacists and/or Trump Cult Members. They wear it proudly. At least you know who you're dealing with.

If you don't like it then fuck off you won't be missed!

I think I'll hang around now just to continue watching you go apeshit over my every post!

It's nice to know I am so effective in being able to so easily call you out on all of your bullshit, Fake News, wild ass conspiracy theories, racism, and political hatred.

It is obviously so embarrassing for you- HERE YOU ARE TRYING YOUR BEST TO GET ME TO LEAVE!

Dude, you make it easy for me! LOL!

Last edited:
In my time here, I've never seen one poster call for a "ban" because of an insult.

Insults are extremely prevalent here. It's fine, but I do wish we had a higher level of discourse at times. Insults are lazy.

you haven't been here long enough then

When I first got here there was a cadre of leftists who demanded I be banned because I was just "mean" to them. The list includes

Zappasguitar
Christiefan
Phantasmal
Darla
Rune
Bijou

Some even went so as to complain so much that thread banning was created just for them

BTW I don't really care what LV says about me, but I did want to see if I could get her to bend her knee and she did. I live rent free in her head

Back