This book's not banned

The Anonymous

Bag On My Head
iu

iu

A reviewer writes:

The book contains explicit language, violent acts, and graphic descriptions of oral sex carried out by children as young as 6 years-old.

Written mostly in first-person, transgender people share their journeys without mentioning the illegal nature of their activities or the consequences of certain behaviours.

“From six up, I used to kiss other guys in my neighbourhood, make out with them, and perform oral sex on them. I liked it. I used to love oral. And I touched their you-know-whats. We were really young but that’s what we did.”

The account goes on to describe paedophiles masturbating.

https://www.amazon.com/Beyond-Magenta-Transgender-Teens-Speak/dp/0763673684/

One if the left's goals is "child emancipation". You know what that means, you know why they want it.

https://www.unicef.org/child-rights-convention/convention-text-childrens-version

I don't know what that means, and eww!

Fuck the UN. Were they ever good?

Children deserve 2 loving parents and a loving upbringing, or at least a reasonable facsimile thereof.

Not all situations are the same. Children deserve a chance to know God and have loving parents.

That involves The Bible.

All children deserve a chance to know God, something leftists do not want.

Even little children can understand.

Last edited:
[/h]
No books are banned.

That's a lie. 6 Dr. Seuss books got banned this week.

Huckleberry Finn with Nigger Joe is probably next. I have 2-3 copies and have read it like 4x.
It's a cool story. :dunno:

I liked it twice as much as Tom Sawyer.
To me, Huckleberry Finn is more real.
Are you aware Nigger Joe is actually a hero in that story?
Lemme guess, you would bust on his heroness because of his moniker, amirite?
This is why you're a retard that should have no influence on the future of America.
There were blacks like that back in them days, you shitty racist motherfucker you!
Let's see you try to deny that, bitch!

Last edited:
iu

iu

A reviewer writes:

The book contains explicit language, violent acts, and graphic descriptions of oral sex carried out by children as young as 6 years-old.

Written mostly in first-person, transgender people share their journeys without mentioning the illegal nature of their activities or the consequences of certain behaviours.

“From six up, I used to kiss other guys in my neighbourhood, make out with them, and perform oral sex on them. I liked it. I used to love oral. And I touched their you-know-whats. We were really young but that’s what we did.”

The account goes on to describe paedophiles masturbating.

https://www.amazon.com/Beyond-Magenta-Transgender-Teens-Speak/dp/0763673684/

Are you just "curious" reading that book? Hope it helps :good4u:

That's a lie. 6 Dr. Seuss books got banned this week.

Huckleberry Finn with Nigger Joe is probably next. I have 2-3 copies and have read it like 4x.
It's a cool story. :dunno:

I liked it twice as much as Tom Sawyer.
To me, Huckleberry Finn is more real.
Are you aware Nigger Joe is actually a hero in that story?
Lemme guess, you would bust on his heroness because of his moniker, amirite?
This is why you're a retard that should have no influence on the future of America.
There were blacks like that back in them days, you shitty racist motherfucker you!
Let's see you try to deny that, bitch!

What are you ranting about? Dr. Seuss is not "banned." The publisher has chosen not to publish six books. The others will still be published, they will be available in libraries that choose to keep them, you can buy them on Ebay (at a premium price). Nobody has the power to ban books and the 1st Amendment prevents the government from banning them.

I don't know what that other stuff was about. You imply that I favor the bans which is certainly not based on anything I sad.

You can purchase Dr. Seuss and Huckleberry Finn on Amazon.

What are you ranting about? Dr. Seuss is not "banned." The publisher has chosen not to publish six books. The others will still be published, they will be available in libraries that choose to keep them, you can buy them on Ebay (at a premium price). Nobody has the power to ban books and the 1st Amendment prevents the government from banning them.

I don't know what that other stuff was about. You imply that I favor the bans which is certainly not based on anything I sad.

You can purchase Dr. Seuss and Huckleberry Finn on Amazon.

How many of the banned ones can be sold or bought on ebay, you commie faggot rotten fuck?

The correct answer is zero.

Do you have any of them? Of course not! I have all of them and cannot sell on ebay and I don't like Amazon.
I procrastinated, I did. And I lost out on sales.
This shit is the equivalent of book burning in America, and that hasn't been done before.
This is srs bidness. Whether I make $1500 or not.
My $1500 ain't shit compared to how serious this is, fucknugget.
The only book-burners I've ever heard about were Nazis..in school..and afterwards I heard about the "1st Communists" French revolutionists.
So I'm saying the book burners are Nazis, k?

Last edited:
PBS is Fake News?

Can you buy the book on Amazon or at your local bookstore or is it available in your library? Because a school may ban its use only means that is a choice the school made. Nobody is prohibiting anybody from selling or buying the book.

Can you buy the book on Amazon or at your local bookstore or is it available in your library? Because a school may ban its use only means that is a choice the school made. Nobody is prohibiting anybody from selling or buying the book.

PBS is Fake News?

How many of the banned ones can be sold or bought on ebay, you commie faggot rotten fuck?

The correct answer is zero.

Do you have any of them? Of course not! I have all of them and cannot sell on ebay and I don't like Amazon.
I procrastinated, I did. And I lost out on sales.
This shit is the equivalent of book burning in America, and that hasn't been done before.
This is srs bidness. Whether I make $1500 or not.
My $1500 ain't shit compared to how serious this is, fucknugget.
The only book-burners I've ever heard about were Nazis..in school..and afterwards I heard about the "1st Communists" French revolutionists.
So I'm saying the book burners are Nazis, k?

You are a liar or don't know how to do an Ebay search. Ebay has 20+ pages of Huck Finn books for sale. Drama Queen.

Back