This bot spamming in here REALLY needs to stop now......

If its a member here using a sock that's one thing.......but if it REALLY is just a spam bot type of deal that's quite another. I wouldn't be in favor of a spam account even if it pushed a right wing agenda. I despise spam accounts.
Joined Jun 20, 2019 ...... Some poster is missing or was a shell account.... this is a 5 year old account.... changed name recently to begin this barrage of posts.

Take note of the Reaction Score: -44

So this board spamming by the account known as Harris Administration,..........here's how we stop it. VERY easy. If the board mods won t do anything to stop it,...WE WILL. ALL Indys and righties simply agree to put that account on ignore. Done deal. Who gives a shit if the lefties read that accounts bullshit,...its not like we are going to change their minds on anything anyway. All that matters is that WE don't have to read the garbage. So.....we do the mods job for them. We ignore. With no ying to the yang without us responding the threads will dry up quickly and be seen as board clutter,...thus forcing the mods hand to ban the account. VERY VERY simple. I'm banning now,.......YOU should all do the same. End of problem.
That reads like a confession. We have people working for Trump and Russia on this board. You Trumpys would be happy if only far-right, pro Trump Nazi views were all you saw.

So this board spamming by the account known as Harris Administration,..........here's how we stop it. VERY easy. If the board mods won t do anything to stop it,...WE WILL. ALL Indys and righties simply agree to put that account on ignore. Done deal. Who gives a shit if the lefties read that accounts bullshit,...its not like we are going to change their minds on anything anyway. All that matters is that WE don't have to read the garbage. So.....we do the mods job for them. We ignore. With no ying to the yang without us responding the threads will dry up quickly and be seen as board clutter,...thus forcing the mods hand to ban the account. VERY VERY simple. I'm banning now,.......YOU should all do the same. End of problem.
The best think to do now is to NEVER post in those threads. Let them go unanswered.

Back