This is art...

Sailor

Verified User
85747050.jpg

As they say, art is in the eye of the beholder, seen worse, I can recall seeing as a kid "Zelda, the anatomical wonder," who also doubled as the "tattoo women" in the carnival side show, covered in tattoos, "her feet were so big she never wore shoes in her entire life." Major disappointment based on the hype and the picture above the tent

As they say, art is in the eye of the beholder, seen worse, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah

:eyeroll:

No tattoos Owl?

Sailor: "No Tattoos, Owl?"
Owl: "Only the ones that come free with living your life".

... kinda makes you wonder
a. What she was in for, and
b. How long was her stay.

Course, having a string of Husbands who 'mysteriously' die, does give rise to speculation. :thinking:

Sailor: "No Tattoos, Owl?"
Owl: "Only the ones that come free with living your life".

... kinda makes you wonder
a. What she was in for, and
b. How long was her stay.

Course, having a string of Husbands who 'mysteriously' die, does give rise to speculation. :thinking:

I think Mr. Owl ought to be worried, looks like she's fishing for another on here! Bill did the right thing by heading for the hills.

I think Mr. Owl ought to be worried, looks like she's fishing for another on here! Bill did the right thing by heading for the hills.

You're not aware that Owl writes. She's been published. Christie knows about it. Phantasmal knows about it. Next time you run into Owl, ask her about it.
"How to Land a Sugar Daddy in 10 Easy Lessons". Very insightful. Deep first-hand experience. Secret 'knowledge' that has been passed down through generations.

As they say, art is in the eye of the beholder, seen worse, I can recall seeing as a kid "Zelda, the anatomical wonder," who also doubled as the "tattoo women" in the carnival side show, covered in tattoos, "her feet were so big she never wore shoes in her entire life." Major disappointment based on the hype and the picture above the tent

I bet you knew PT Barnum personally!

Back