This is art...

I think Mr. Owl ought to be worried, looks like she's fishing for another on here! Bill did the right thing by heading for the hills.

So tell us how many tats Mrs. Moon has. Are they of her many conquests?

zPVkWUf.jpg

You're not aware that Owl writes. She's been published. Christie knows about it. Phantasmal knows about it. Next time you run into Owl, ask her about it.
"How to Land a Sugar Daddy in 10 Easy Lessons". Very insightful. Deep first-hand experience. Secret 'knowledge' that has been passed down through generations.

Your bitterness is pleasing. Continue.

It's rather mandatory in your line of work, eh?

Yeah.......the key is you never do them under the influence of anything. And to me anyway, they have to have a meaning. Something I do not want to ever allow myself to forget. And always go to the best artists there are to have the work done. Anywhere in the world.

Yeah.......the key is you never do them under the influence of anything. And to me anyway, they have to have a meaning. Something I do not want to ever allow myself to forget. And always go to the best artists there are to have the work done. Anywhere in the world.

I've seen some ink that truly is a work of art. My youngest has a tattoo of a great horned owl in a tree running down her left side from axilla to hip. It's absolutely gorgeous. She got it in honor of my late husband, whose favorite bird was Owl. She also has a couple of other discreet ones representing her profession -- teaching. Oddly enough my oldest son has no tats despite being in the Navy for six years.

I've seen some ink that truly is a work of art. My youngest has a tattoo of a great horned owl in a tree running down her left side from axilla to hip. It's absolutely gorgeous. She got it in honor of my late husband, whose favorite bird was Owl. She also has a couple of other discreet ones representing her profession -- teaching. Oddly enough my oldest son has no tats despite being in the Navy for six years.

It is all definitely personal choice for sure. As far as your son, I have known some salty mariners who would never even consider getting tattoos (or were just really good at hiding them!).

Last edited:
I see nothing in the OP, but good art is always worth contemplating. These are three prints of paintings I have currently displayed in my man den. I am going with a mix of Spanish baroque, post-impressionist, and cubist....probably to the horror of art historians and purists.
El Greco, Van Gogh, Popova.
d33gCcR.jpg

Your bitterness is pleasing. Continue.

'Bitterness'?
I was trying to be 'kind'.
I did NOT reveal your penning 'Potions All Witches Need to Know'.
Nor, the not Best Seller 'Moontanning: Benefits of Running around Naked at Midnight'.
I could have mentioned the wildly popular 'Satan's Secrets ...How to Please Your Warlock', ... but noooooo
I did not want to further ruin your somewhat tattered reputation here at JPP.

(would you like to explain your posting last week of a very large and prominent vulva protruding from a girl's thin and tight underwear?) THAT had to be a First here at JPP! :palm:

I see nothing in the OP, but good art is always worth contemplating. These are three prints of paintings I have currently displayed in my man den. I am going with a mix of Spanish baroque, post-impressionist, and cubist....probably to the horror of art historians and purists.
El Greco, Van Gogh, Popova.
d33gCcR.jpg

Try looking at them on acid. Tell me what you think.

'Bitterness'?
I was trying to be 'kind'.
I did NOT reveal your penning 'Potions All Witches Need to Know'.
Nor, the not Best Seller 'Moontanning: Benefits of Running around Naked at Midnight'.
I could have mentioned the wildly popular 'Satan's Secrets ...How to Please Your Warlock', ... but noooooo
I did not want to further ruin your somewhat tattered reputation here at JPP.

(would you like to explain your posting last week of a very large and prominent vulva protruding from a girl's thin and tight underwear?) THAT had to be a First here at JPP! :palm:

Charming, she must be so proud! Looks like I was right about the cauldron, probably has a storeroom full of eye of newts and toes of frogs.

Last edited:
Charming, she must be so proud! Looks like I was right about the cauldron, probably has a storeroom full of eye of newts and toes of frogs.

:| Yeah. Notice how she immediately disappeared when asked about the vulva posting. I've come to realize, when she hasn't been serviced lately, that she subconsciously begins posting erotica.

Back