This is modern day Germany!

You mean the Caliphate of Germanistan. Kind of resembles Englandistan, doesn't it?

Aren't you liable to prosecution for posting this? Under the Snoopers' Charter you have to assume that Auntie Theresa's PC goons know you are guilty of Islamophobia and hate crime offenses.

You mean the Caliphate of Germanistan. Kind of resembles Englandistan, doesn't it?

Aren't you liable to prosecution for posting this? Under the Snoopers' Charter you have to assume that Auntie Theresa's PC goons know you are guilty of Islamophobia and hate crime offenses.
We are already woke, sadly the Germans are still in a state of denial.

Sent from my Lenovo K8 using Tapatalk

Why are you so afraid of other religions?

Because he's a dumbass, that pisses himself over what the worst from one part of a group does, and demonizes the rest. I doubt he knows history well, and would consider putting everyone he fears, or doesn't like in internment camps if it was his choice.

Because he's a dumbass, that pisses himself over what the worst from one part of a group does, and demonizes the rest. I doubt he knows history well, and would consider putting everyone he fears, or doesn't like in internment camps if it was his choice.

Or thread ban half the board because he is a pussy, right?

As I've said many times I meet more Muslims in a day that most of you meet in a year, or ten!

I am sure you'd be all for some mu'adhin calling out Muslims for prayer at 5am. There is a mosque near me and they use text messages!!

Neither the video or your OP says anything about it being 5am.

What you're really implying is that Muslims undesirable.

Apparently you're afraid of or otherwise dislike them and their religious practices.

Neither the video or your OP says anything about it being 5am.

What you're really implying is that Muslims undesirable.

Apparently you're afraid of or otherwise dislike them and their religious practices.

Fuck off matey, I meet more Muslims in a day than you do in a year! So answer my question, would you be happy for that to happen in your neighbourhood? I am guessing that you'll either lie or just avoid the question completely!

For your information, Fajr (dawn) is called just before sunrise or around 4-5am in the Summer.

Fuck off matey, I meet more Muslims in a day than you do in a year! So answer my question, would you be happy for that to happen in your neighbourhood? I am guessing that you'll either lie or just avoid the question completely!

For your information, Fajr (dawn) is called just before sunrise or around 4-5am in the Summer.

How do you know how many Muslims other people meet? And what constitutes you "meeting" a Muslim in your little fantasy world? Walking past them on the sidewalk?

I think you're full if shit. I doubt you've ever actually sat down and talked to a Muslim in your life.

Also, there are five prayer times during the day for Muslims.

Fajr (dawn)
Zuhr (midday)
Asr (afternoon)
Maghrib (sunset)
Isha (night)

Anyone who watches that video can tell that it is not 5 am.

Liar.

How do you know how many Muslims other people meet? And what constitutes you "meeting" a Muslim in your little fantasy world? Walking past them on the sidewalk?

I think you're full if shit. I doubt you've ever actually sat down and talked to a Muslim in your life.

Also, there are five prayer times during the day for Muslims.

Fajr (dawn)
Zuhr (midday)
Asr (afternoon)
Maghrib (sunset)
Isha (night)

Anyone who watches that video can tell that it is not 5 am.

Liar.

I didn't say that the video was 5am, dummkopf!! I also don't give a shit whether you believe me or not, it matters little. Of course, it hasn't gone unnoticed that you singularly failed to answer the question I posed, which is pretty much what I predicted.

Back