This is modern day Germany!

I didn't say that the video was 5am, dummkopf!! I also don't give a shit whether you believe me or not, it matters little. Of course, it hasn't gone unnoticed that you singularly failed to answer the question I posed, which is pretty much what I predicted.

You specifically noted the time of day as 5 am, liar. If you didn't mean to imply it was 5am, why did you mention it? Why did you only reference Fajr and not the other prayer times?

Scheisskopf.

To answer your dimwitted question: If I lived near a commercially zoned area of a town like the one in the video, which is usually where you have to live to be close enough to hear or be affected by the activities of any kind of church, like a Mosque, or a Temple, or a Cathedral, etc, I would be enough of a grown up adult to understand that there are just certain things that one has to put up with, and accept them as facts of Life without whining like a BUTTHURT SNOWFLAKE.

Do the giant bells that loudly ring from the bell towers of Christian churches bother you enough to post videos about them, too?

I once lived near a sub station of the local Fire Dept. I used to be subjected to the loud, wailing sirens of tire trucks and rescue vehicles leaving to respond to some emergency all the time. Not only that, but I was also underneath the take off and landing path of a municipal airport that had a long enough runway to accommodate small, private jets. So I not only got treated to wailing sirens, but the occasional jet engine roar at all hours of the day and night.

I accepted it as a minor inconvenience of life and lived there for eight years.

I suggest you attempt to grow a pair of testicles, put on your big boy pants and try to start acting like a man.

Last edited:
You specifically noted the time of day as 5 am, liar. If you didn't mean to imply it was 5am, why did you mention it? Why did you only reference Fajr and not the other prayer times?

Scheisskopf.

To answer your dimwitted question: If I lived near a commercially zoned area of a town like the one in the video, which is usually where you have to live to be close enough to hear or be affected by the activities of any kind of church, like a Mosque, or a Temple, or a Cathedral, etc, I would be enough of a grown up adult to understand that there are just certain things that one has to put up with, and accept them as facts of Life without whining like a BUTTHURT SNOWFLAKE.

Do the giant bells that loudly ring from the bell towers of Christian churches bother you enough to post videos about them, too?

I once lived near a sub station of the local Fire Dept. I used to be subjected to the loud, wailing sirens of tire trucks and rescue vehicles leaving to respond to some emergency all the time. Not only that, but I was also underneath the take off and landing path of a municipal airport that had a long enough runway to accommodate small, private jets. So I not only got treated to wailing sirens, but the occasional jet engine roar at all hours of the day and night.

I accepted it as a minor inconvenience of life and lived there for eight years.

I suggest you attempt to grow a pair of testicles, put on your big boy pants and try to start acting like a man.
Well of course you'll never tell anyone where you live, so it's probably just bollocks and you live way out in the sticks. Anyway if you're happy then fine but I bloody well wouldn't be. The nearest mosque to me is just over a mile away and that sound would definitely carry a long way. Fortunately, Sheffield council told them that there is no way they could do it anyway when they tried to pressure them.

I know perfectly well that it's five times a day ffs, with the first starting at morning twilight. Why are you such a pedantic fucker?

Sent from my Lenovo K8 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Well of course you'll never tell anyone where you live, so it's probably just bollocks and you live way out in the sticks. Anyway if you're happy then fine but I bloody well wouldn't be. The nearest mosque to me is just over a mile away and that sound would definitely carry a long way. Fortunately, Sheffield council told them that there is no way they could do it anyway when they tried to pressure them.

I know perfectly well that it's five times a day ffs, with the first starting at morning twilight. Why are you such a pedantic fucker?

I live in the middle of a fairly large city. I used to live closer to the center than now, but only by a couple of miles.

I would also not be surprised to learn that the prayer call shown in your OP video, was done for some special occasion or other non-typical prayer time.

Possibly Eid prayers, Taraweeh or Salatul Janazah.

I would also not be surprised to learn that at certain times of day like dawn or late at night, they do something else, like text messaging.

Of course, admitting as much wouldn't play well into the "let's all hate Muslims" agenda right-wing douchebags like you try to push.

I live in the middle of a fairly large city. I used to live closer to the center than now, but only by a couple of miles.

I would also not be surprised to learn that the prayer call shown in your OP video, was done for some special occasion or other non-typical prayer time.

Possibly Eid prayers, Taraweeh or Salatul Janazah.

I would also not be surprised to learn that at certain times of day like dawn or late at night, they do something else, like text messaging.

Of course, admitting as much wouldn't play well into the "let's all hate Muslims" agenda right-wing douchebags like you try to push.

I loath Salifism, it is a pernicious doctrine, unlike Sufism which preaches love and peace. Strangely enough Salifists hate Sufis, they don't think they are proper Muslims because they like music and dance. We have both here, needless to say they don't get on. There was a petition last year to broadcast the call to prayers 3 times a day, it was rejected.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/725909/Petition-UK-mosques-loud-call-prayer-THREE-TIMES-day

Sent from my Lenovo K8 using Tapatalk

Back